Tuesday 7th March 2017 

Charlton Athletic v Scunthorpe United

Oxford United v Sheffield United

Walsall v Chesterfield

League Two

Tuesday 7th March 2017 

Plymouth Argyle v Blackpool

Crawley Town v Portsmouth

Third league home game in a week! It will take a big effort from the players to give what they have in the last two games again, and Cardiff will probably be our toughest match as they are the most in form team who are pretty much safe with nothing to play for which can make them dangerous. 

I'd take a point now but we should be full of confidence and we're more than capable of winning, and making it 3 wins in a row. I'd expect Graham to replace one of the strikers, and Bennett or Mahoney to replace one of the wingers to freshen up the team. Hoban will be pushing for a return in defence, and I'd then like to see Mulgrew pushed forward into midfield alongside Lowe or Guthrie.

On 07.03.2017 at 7:42 PM, roversgirl said:

Third league home game in a week! It will take a big effort from the players to give what they have in the last two games again, and Cardiff will probably be our toughest match as they are the most in form team who are pretty much safe with nothing to play for which can make them dangerous. 

I'd take a point now but we should be full of confidence and we're more than capable of winning, and making it 3 wins in a row. I'd expect Graham to replace one of the strikers, and Bennett or Mahoney to replace one of the wingers to freshen up the team. Hoban will be pushing for a return in defence, and I'd then like to see Mulgrew pushed forward into midfield alongside Lowe or Guthrie.

Overall good points,  man :)