roversgirl

Ross McCormack Disciplined For Regularly Not Turning Up For Training

8 posts in this topic

Former Leeds and Fulham front man McCormack, who signed for Villa for £12m in August, last scored on Boxing Day.

"It is fair to say disciplinary measures have been made against him because of his attitude and continually missing training," Bruce added.

"Not in 20 years in management have I ever gone down this route but I feel I have to take a stance because I will not put up with it. There has been too much indiscipline at Villa.

"He has decided the team has picked itself. How can I pick him when he doesn't come to training?

"His failure to turn up for training has happened more than once. Everyone can have an excuse but when it is more than once I will not accept it."

McCormack, who began his career as a trainee at Rangers, has netted three goals so far this season.

Disgraceful behaviour from McCormack and no matter how good a player he is it would put me off my team ever signing him. I know he has been linked with moves away from Villa but I'd be worried if I was a fan of one of those teams given his behaviour. I hope Bruce lets him rot in the reserves for the rest of the season!

McCormack, you silly silly sod.

Don't knows if it's a Villa issue or if that's just how he is (I think he had one or two moments with us prior to him going to Leeds), but it won't help him either way.

It's a Villa issue it stems from a decade ago, they take the piss and always have. The gate excuse was funny, apparently he couldn't make training because his electric gate had malfunctioned and when Bruce said jump the gate and get a taxi he said he couldn't. So Bruce drove there and hopped it knocked his door and gave him shit. 

Seriously though it's been toxic for some time Keane when because they downed tools after he'd read them the riot act. Paul lambert snivelling little cunt that he is caved Keane walked and the kids took over the school.

Absolute disgrace given how much clubs have invested in him over the years. I hope nobody touches him again.

It's funny really the money that goes into him and his clubs still can't win promotion off of him.

Having a medical at Forest for loan move till the summer 

On 31/01/2017 at 9:45 PM, Fairy In Boots said:

Having a medical at Forest for loan move till the summer 

I don't get why you'd behave like he has just to get involved in a relegation battle elsewhere. I could understand if Middlesborough or a former club he has an attachment to we're interested but I don't understand why he would go to Forest under current ownership.

20 hours ago, Cabaye My Lover said:

I don't get why you'd behave like he has just to get involved in a relegation battle elsewhere. I could understand if Middlesborough or a former club he has an attachment to we're interested but I don't understand why he would go to Forest under current ownership.

In fairness there's obviously a conflict with Bruce but Bruce may have lost the lot of them by the look of it