VanPanna

New Season, New Kit - 2016/17

521 posts in this topic

Pretty simple, i like all the Dutch shirts.

New Dutch shirts out tomorrow

KNVB-M-SS-HM-MATCH-JSY-724628_815_A.jpg

KNVB-M-SS-AW-MATCH-JSY-724626_482_A.jpg

I only wish that particular shirt had a white V-neck or white collars so as to honour Cruyff. Beautiful shirt the home one.

I only wish that particular shirt had a white V-neck or white collars so as to honour Cruyff. Beautiful shirt the home one.

They kind of already done that shirt with the V neck on the KNVB 125th Anniversary to look like the shirt from the 1974 World Cup but not with white.  It would be a fitting tribute to Johan if they were to do that for him in the future, I am sure it's in their plans to do this as he is such an iconic figure. 

nl5.jpg

Netherlands_2014_World_Cup_Home_Kit_.jpg

Edited by Panna

Love the new Dutch home kit. Thanks for posting the Cruyff photo.  :wub: .......since we are sharing Johan shots.

Johan-cruyff-.jpg

Edited by BlaugranaBranden

New Dutch shirts out tomorrow

KNVB-M-SS-HM-MATCH-JSY-724628_815_A.jpg

KNVB-M-SS-AW-MATCH-JSY-724626_482_A.jpg

Really liking both of these! Both beautiful shirts.

Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven have launched a special edition heritage kit in honour of Philips - who will sponsor them for the final time this season.

The Umbro-produced kit will be red with white collar and trims and will feature numerous aspects from shirts throughout the Philips years.

The main design is a throwback to the shirt first worn all the way back in 1982, while it also contains other classical elements including the club logo which was used for between 1917 and 1937.

'We are proud PSV are going to wear a special Philips kit', says Hans de Jong, CEO of the electrical brand.

'It will be the last time that the name of 'Philips' will be displayed on the shirt before we are going to continue our sponsor relationship in a new, innovative manner. We will always be Founder and stay committed to remain a partner of 'our' club,' he added.

psv-haritage-wedstrijdshirt-voor.jpg

Edited by Panna

Dutch giants PSV Eindhoven have launched a special edition heritage kit in honour of Philips - who will sponsor them for the final time this season.[/size]

The Umbro-produced kit will be red with white collar and trims and will feature numerous aspects from shirts throughout the Philips years.

The main design is a throwback to the shirt first worn all the way back in 1982, while it also contains other classical elements including the club logo which was used for between 1917 and 1937.

'We are proud PSV are going to wear a special Philips kit', says Hans de Jong, CEO of the electrical brand.

'It will be the last time that the name of 'Philips' will be displayed on the shirt before we are going to continue our sponsor relationship in a new, innovative manner. We will always be Founder and stay committed to remain a partner of 'our' club,' he added.

psv-haritage-wedstrijdshirt-voor.jpg

So will they still be known as PSV mate?

So will they still be known as PSV mate?

Yea still will be PSV but just with a different shirt sponsor but Philips will still sponsor the stadium and other things of the club. The main reason is that they are missing out on money for not having a sponsor as due to the fact Philips basically own PSV they don't really pay the money they should be getting regarding sponsorship of the shirt.  Its sad as it was a nice tradition the PSV shirt when you look back and see Romario, Ronaldo, Nistelrooy, Robben etc all wear the famous Philips branded shirt.    it's just a thing they have to do to remain competitive.   

Yea still will be PSV but just with a different shirt sponsor but Philips will still sponsor the stadium and other things of the club. The main reason is that they are missing out on money for not having a sponsor as due to the fact Philips basically own PSV they don't really pay the money they should be getting regarding sponsorship of the shirt.  Its sad as it was a nice tradition the PSV shirt when you look back and see Romario, Ronaldo, Nistelrooy, Robben etc all wear the famous Philips branded shirt.    it's just a thing they have to do to remain competitive.

This is the bisiness side of football in part... If you don't join them you die unfortunately. Look at what Barça had to do some years back.

Can't wait to see those Dutch shirts at the Euros

It'll be weird seeing PSV shirts without Philips on them, I'm generally not a huge fan of shirt sponsors but Philips are obviously synonymous with the club. 

I am not sure if the shirt is real, but Arsenal trying to hard to impress Sanchez with this Chile shirt :ninja:

2m5i0qa.jpg

I am not sure if the shirt is real, but Arsenal trying to hard to impress Sanchez with this Chile shirt :ninja:

2m5i0qa.jpg

That would be a bloody dreadful kit, therefore I choose to believe it's not real. Arsenal usually play it pretty safe with kits, and I don't see why they'd go so off track next year.

That would be a bloody dreadful kit, therefore I choose to believe it's not real. Arsenal usually play it pretty safe with kits, and I don't see why they'd go so off track next year.

Blue shorts? I doubt it! Although I do like the shirt to be honest.

Blue shorts? I doubt it! Although I do like the shirt to be honest.

The concept is okay, but the composition is way off. 

The concept is okay, but the composition is way off.

I don't understand what you mean with the composition mate. I like the distribution of the colours and at least it's different and not a total rip off from the last two which were almost identical.

The straight line between red and white colours on the Arsenal jersey is bad looking for me. They should have gone for the fade effect like the Houston Dynamo one. 

MLS-2015-Houston.png

New kit for us. The away kit vote has been accused as a fix due to the winning design being done by someone related to the twat from One Direction.

stream_img_zpsdczvzydk.jpg

Here's Real Madrid's new kit for next season on the link. I can't provide images right now because I'm on my iPad. The three adidas stripes have gone to the traditional Real Madrid purple/blue. http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/real-madrid/20160429/401448417846/la-camiseta-del-real-madrid-2016-17.html

Arsenal kit isn't real, just asked my mate who works for them.

Some Serie A

Inter home 16/17 (not completely sure, but there are good probabilities)

Etihad could be the new main sponsor after decades of Pirelli

maglia-inter.jpg

Milan home 16/17

maglia-milan.jpg

Juventus home 16/17

maglia-juventus.jpg

Roma third 16/17

terza-maglia-roma.jpg

I like the Juventus home shirt, the Roma one is terrible.

millwall-16-17-errea-away-kit-design.jpg

Millwall using the old cuts of the Newcastle "morning piss after a twelve hour booze session" shirt a few years back.

millwall-16-17-errea-away-kit-design.jpg

Millwall using the old cuts of the Newcastle "morning piss after a twelve hour booze session" shirt a few years back.

Looks like a packet of Murray Mints.

That Millwall kit is horrendous. There seem to be some horrible kits coming out for next season and massive fashion nonos! Whereas True Blue loves the new Juve kit, I dislike it. Don't like pinstripes at all. Although the Internazionale kit does look wonderful and I dislike the fact they've departed from Pirelli to now do what every club does.

Their is something beautiful about the blue and black stripes that Inter wear. Even at their ugliest they are still pleasing to the eye in some unknown quantity, It's also fantastic the blue is getting lighter these past few years. 

Millwall and Roma are having gash kits if that's true. Quite surprising that the latter have a poor kit considering they've produced some of the nicest strips known to man in recent years. Inter and AC have bang average efforts if you ask me too, both un-inspiring and it'll be disappointing to see Inter with a sponsor different to the well known Pirelli that's been there since time began. 

Also, if you want more eye-watering shite then look no further than Chelsea's effort;

chelsea-16-17-kit-2.jpg

You people are plebs. If you can't love the disgustingly gaudy then you may as well give up.

Jesus Christ

The design is ok, but the lions make it look like a pyjamas.

2qx11nd.jpg

Edited by True Blue

Jesus Christ

The design is ok, but the lions make it look like a pyjamas.

2qx11nd.jpg

I think it's an ok kit design although poor Willian has been given one that's at least two sizes too big. :lol:

I think it's an ok kit design although poor Willian has been given one that's at least two sizes too big. :lol:

He likes them wide, just like me

Edited by True Blue

He likes them wide, just like me

Don't we all! :lol: It's the girth that counts not the length. :lol:

Perfect kit for a mid table club.

Perfect kit for a mid table club.

:lol:

Got a bit of a retro feel about it with the lions dotted all over the shirt.

It honestly looks like Adidas forgot they had to make Chelsea a shirt for next season so just nabbed a pajama top from the club shop and slapped some logos on it. 

Got a bit of a retro feel about it with the lions dotted all over the shirt.

That is what I see too. I actually kinda like it for its gaudiness.