SirBalon

Valencia CF Discussion

503 posts in this topic

20120411134634!Valencia_cf.png

Everything concerning Valencia CF, news and debate...

391518_heroa.jpg

Valencia keen to keep Juan Bernat

David Moyes could be scuppered in his attempts to sign the full-back, with the Spanish side set to do all they can to keep hold of the 21-year-old

Manchester United and Napoli could be scuppered in their reported attempts to sign Valencia left-back Juan Bernat.

The two sides are said to be keen on the services of Bernat, who has been capped for Spain at several youth levels.

The 21-year-old has made 28 La Liga appearances this season and has also been a regular in Valencia's march to the Europa League semi-finals.

Valencia's well-documented financial problems have seen them sell many of their best players in recent years, with David Silva, Juan Mata, David Villa and Roberto Soldado all leaving the club for big-money fees.

But the club's sporting director, Francisco Rufete, insists Valencia are determined to keep Bernat - who can also play on the left side of midfield - in Spain, despite foreign interest.

"Juan is a home-grown player from our academy and is a very important player for us," Rufete is quoted as saying in the Italian media.

"We want him to stay with us for a long time, but we also know that there are many clubs that are interested in him because he is playing at such a good level.

"It is good that the team continues to produce such results and Bernat is certainly a player that interests Napoli and many other clubs, but our intention is to keep him."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/04/16/4756818/valencia-desperate-to-keep-bernat?ICID=CP_126

Feck Moyes! Amunt València!

:congrats:  :banana:

Valencia officially announce capture of Rodrigo de Paul

by heathGCF | Posted on Friday, May 9th, 2014

Valencia have released an official statement, confirming total agreement with Racing Club for the signing of highly talented young attacking midfielder, Rodrigo De Paul.

Rodrigo-De-Paul.jpgAfter being strongly linked with moves to a host of European clubs, including Arsenal, Udinese and Inter Milan, it’s Valencia who have managed to conclude the capture of 19-year-old Argentine attacking midfielder, Rodrigo De Paul.

Via their official club website, Valencia announced on Friday that they have reached total agreement with Racing Club, with the signing of the player costing them $6.5 million (just under €4.7 million).

In declarations to valenciacf.com, manager Juan Antonio Pizzi was delighted with the signing of Rodrigo De Paul, with the move to be completed in the next couple of days, subject to a standard medical.

“Rodrigo is the best prospect to come through in Argentina, in the last five years. This is great news for Valencia.”

General manager Francisco Rufete also enthused at the trajectory of the talented 19-year-old and that he will have an excellent future at Valencia.

“He’s a player who has proven himself in Argentina. Despite his youth, he was the captain of his team. He has an abundance of talent and he also shows great maturity in his play. We believe Rodrigo has everything to triumph at Valencia and in European football.”

The official announcement from Valencia, comes following confirmation by Racing Club president, Victor Blanco, that a deal had been agreed. He also added that his club will retain a 10% option on any future sale.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/107571/valencia-officially-announce-capture-of-rodrigo-de-paul/

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Are Valencia the new Monaco?

The new Mendes FC by the looks of it :shakehead:

Why? :D They don't have any player under is management?

Why? :D They don't have any player under is management?

They will do though soon as Peter Lim(their new owner and the man who "owns" rights to Rodrigo and Andre Gomes) is a big mate of Mendes so it's obvious they will end up with loads of Mendes players :lol:

Who would want to play for Valencia rather than Benfica anyway? :ninja: Finishing 8th in the league means no Champions League football, in fact not even Europa League. Hardly contenders to any title.

Edited by Mr Machado

Who would want to play for Valencia rather than Benfica anyway? :ninja: Finishing 8th in the league means no Champions League football, in fact not even Europa League. Hardly contenders to any title.

Neither did Manchester City, Monaco or Málaga before they came into lots of money (Málaga are now bust though) have Champions League football and that didn't stop them from signing big names. Unfortunately mate, thi$ talks more than anything else. I actually think Valencia will be the first big club to be destroyed by this rubbish that's going on in football right now. This Peter Lim has been dying to buy a football club for ages and all turned them down.

Ask Falcao. Porto for Atlético and then for Monaco.

Neither did Manchester City, Monaco or Málaga before they came into lots of money (Málaga are now bust though) have Champions League football and that didn't stop them from signing big names. Unfortunately mate, thi$ talks more than anything else. I actually think Valencia will be the first big club to be destroyed by this rubbish that's going on in football right now. This Peter Lim has been dying to buy a football club for ages and all turned them down.

I'm not a believer but I pray everyday that my club never gets taken over by one of these sugar daddies  :P

Edited by Mr Machado

I'm not a believer but I pray everyday that my club never gets taken over by one of these sugar daddies :P

You know... There are some that would accuse you of being envious or even jealous with that statement, but I really do know where you're coming from. I would actually stop supporting my football club during the duration of anything of the sort and I've even contemplated it in the past with Barcelona when they first sold their soul to Qatar bollocks and only the fact that I know many in the roots of the club are against it has kept me in there. I hate and despise this type of thing and I am a football fan that doesn't give any fundamental credit to clubs like Man City, Chelsea, Monaco or PSG for those exact reasons. You either grow organically or you're a nobody to me. Benfica are and always will be BIGGER in every way than the clubs I've just mentioned no matter what!

Edited by SirBalon

Ask Falcao. Porto for Atlético and then for Monaco.

Witsel, Benfica to Zenit(who aren't a bigger club than Valencia)

It's all about money these days and obviously, you all know how it works with these players who are owned  by third party shit.

You know... There are some that would accuse you of being envious or even jealous with that statement, but I really do know where you're coming from. I would actually stop supporting my football club during the duration of anything of the sort and I've even contemplated it in the past with Barcelona when they first sold their soul to Qatar bollocks and only the fact that I know many in the roots of the club are against it has kept me in there. I hate and despise this type of thing and I am a football fan that doesn't give any fundamental credit to clubs like Man City, Chelsea, Monaco or PSG for those exact reasons. You either grow organically or you're a nobody to me. Benfica are and always will be BIGGER in every way than the clubs I've just mentioned no matter what!

What about Arsenal with the Emirates stadium?

Edited by The Rebel CRS

It's all about money these days and obviously, you all know how it works with these players who are owned  by third party shit.

Yeah I wholeheartedly agree on which is the biggest club. But Witsel at least was going to play the Champions League playoff round for Zenit.

Falco gived up on playing the Champions League in Porto to play Europa League for Atlético and then he left in order to play for a newly promoted team in the french league.

What about Arsenal with the Emirates stadium?

I understand what you mean with my problem with Barça and the Qatar thing, but Arsenal haven't exactly gone out and bought players like madmen in this period have they?  They waited and paid Emirates back for their stadium and we are now free of the situation and the Emirates name is simply a sponsorship deal like any other.  Arsenal were one of the first English football clubs to start the shirt sponsorship scenario back in the day with JVC, so there's nothing new there and completely different to Barcelona.

Edited by SirBalon

I've always been completely against the qatar shit(and many other things the current Barcelona board have done and are planning to do this summer) but I was just wondering what your opinion was on the Emirates situation and wasn't comparing the 2.

I've always been completely against the qatar shit(and many other things the current Barcelona board have done and are planning to do this summer) but I was just wondering what your opinion was on the Emirates situation and wasn't comparing the 2.

Where that scenario is concerned (Emirates and Qatar) it is indeed very similar because Emirates initially put up a large percentage of money to finance the building of Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the Qatar situation was to get FC Barcelona out of the tremendous hole Joan Laporta had somehow managed to place the club in.  Since then there has been even more parity with Arsenal and FC Barcelona in all of this because both sponsors have become part of the club by putting up tremendous amounts of cash for other projects although to be fair this has nothing to do with all these "Super Clubs" scenarios we are seeing everywhere because these are just direct sponsorship deals like them or not for what they may or may not represent as entities.  90% of football clubs have shirt sponsorships!

Where I don't like all of this where both theses clubs are concerned is selling their souls in termes of naming parts of their institutions with the "marks".  Example the Arsenal Stadium should've either returned to it's original name of Highbury because it does infact still remain in the Highbury area or even Ashburton Grove, which is what the name of the road was where they've built the stadium.  Both those names are apt and conform to the ideals which all football clubs where built on over 100 years ago which is local identity.  What identity does Emirates have with Islington, Highbury or North London?

The same goes for the Qatar thing on Barcelona because that has even darker connotations with dubious relations with breaking human rights laws and even rumours that some entities within the Qatar organisation having been in someway involved with supporting terrorism (this last one I reaffirm is only rumours and I neither believe or choose to disbelieve, but I don't like it).

What we have here is the modern watermark of marketing forces from new world money and the future of a sport that has become more than just a sport...  It is now a way of life and a sign of the times where cultural identity is measured on.  When you meet someone new from another country you will most likely ask them which team they support...  True?  Well if it's true, then we can't blame major enterprises for wanting to be ingrained within "cultures".  These are basic rules of market forces and selling.  They're not right or wrong, they're just praying on the weak and the ignorant.

Edited by SirBalon

I agree, all clubs have sponsors and have for as long as I can remember them.

Anyways, forget that for now. I think Valencia at the moment have plenty to be spoken about and I can see this being an interesting summer in regards to them.

The Rodrigo stuff is heating up:-

Peter Lim to make Benfica’s Rodrigo his first signing for Valencia
by Tre Atkinson | Posted on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014

New Valencia owner Peter Lim is believed to be moving closer to securing the purchase of Benfica striker Rodrigo, whose father believes the move will definitely happen soon.

rodrigo12-300x225.jpg

Just days after Singapore billionaire Peter Lim purchased Spanish club Valencia, the transfer rumors began to swirl with the new owner already looking for ways to strengthen the club this summer, and it looks as though he may already have his first signing.

According to a report from Spanish daily paper Marca, Lim has singled out Benfica striker Rodrigo as the first player he wants to sign this summer, and all signs point to the deal close to being finalized.

Rodrigo’s father and agent are believed to have said that the deal is definitely going to take place, as they were quoted by Marca as saying “It’s obvious that the deal for Rodrigo will happen.”

Lim rates Rodrigo very highly and believes he can bring the striker to the Mestalla for a good price, but he is also said to be excited about pairing up the 23-year-old with current Valencia striker, and Spanish youth side regular, Paco Alcacer.

All sides are staying relatively quiet about the proposed deal for Rodrigo, but it looks like he will be the first signing of the Peter Lim era at Valencia.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/109103/peter-lim-to-make-benficas-rodrigo-his-first-signing-for-valencia/

Rodrigo and Paco Alcacer as a future pairing for Valencia sounds scary. I don't like how they will potentially go about business, but as stated in the other thread, it was either "sell out" or basically die as a club and not exist anymore. If Peter Lim can attract the players again(and keep their best ones there by upping their wage) and pay off their debts then it would certainly make la liga a bit more interesting. It's all about what he stands for though....

Valencia need to keep: Diego Alves, Mattieu(although given his age replacing him wouldn't be a disaster), Juan Bernat, Parejo, Paco Alcacer and perhaps Feghouli as I see a lot of quality in him and I believe he'll become a top player still if the team around him improves and they strengthen.

I agree, all clubs have sponsors and have for as long as I can remember them.

Anyways, forget that for now. I think Valencia at the moment have plenty to be spoken about and I can see this being an interesting summer in regards to them.

The Rodrigo stuff is heating up:-

Rodrigo and Paco Alcacer as a future pairing for Valencia sounds scary. I don't like how they will potentially go about business, but as stated in the other thread, it was either "sell out" or basically die as a club and not exist anymore. If Peter Lim can attract the players again(and keep their best ones there by upping their wage) and pay off their debts then it would certainly make la liga a bit more interesting. It's all about what he stands for though....

Valencia need to keep: Diego Alves, Mattieu(although given his age replacing him wouldn't be a disaster), Juan Bernat, Parejo, Paco Alcacer and perhaps Feghouli as I see a lot of quality in him and I believe he'll become a top player still if the team around him improves and they strengthen.

Even though Rodrigo has talent (I've followed his progression for quite some time) I have come to the conclusion that he has a weak mentality when you have to bite the metal.  Every game (youth international finals and Europa League Final) where the proof has had to be in the pudding, he's chickened out!  Paco Alcacer on the other hand is a very interesting character...  He isn't your traditional striker and reminds me a lot of David Villa without the incredible talent.  Alcacer can grow and become a real trademark for Valencia!

Edited by SirBalon

Even though Rodrigo has talent (I've followed his progression for quite some time) I have come to the conclusion that he has a weak mentality when you have to bite the metal. Every game (youth international finals and Europa League Final) where the proof has had to be in the pudding, he's chickened out! Paco Alcacer on the other hand is a very interesting character... He isn't your traditional striker and reminds me a lot of David Villa without the incredible talent. Alcacer can grow and become a real trademark for Valencia!

I have to disagree with you. He did well in all the big games for us, including league derbies and other Champions League/EL games, yes he failed in the biggest one (EL final)... but so did most of our team in front of the goal, they were all nervous. Not sure on how he will do in a 4-3-3 system though. He seems to perform much better having someone by his side.

I have to disagree with you. He did well in all the big games for us, including league derbies and other Champions League/EL games, yes he failed in the biggest one (EL final)... but so did most of our team in front of the goal, they were all nervous. Not sure on how he will do in a 4-3-3 system though. He seems to perform much better having someone by his side.

But Rodrigo wasn't even a threat in the Europa League Final! Other Benfica players were unlucky not to score, but for me at least, he didn't lead the front line like I've seen him do on the domestic front in Portugal. For the Spain U-17s and U-19s he would do well up to the final and then disappear in the biggest game for some reason. At least this is the feeling I get with him, but I understand what you're saying an I may be being harsh.

El padre del jugador afirma que es "obvio" su fichaje por el Valencia

Rodrigo, el primero en caer

El padre y agente del delantero no tiene dudas: Rodrigo va a ser el próximo fichaje del Valencia. Peter Lim es dueño de sus derechos federativos

1400579424_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Rodrigo, el primero en caer

«Con Rodrigo va a pasar lo obvio». El entorno del delantero del Benfica lo tiene claro. El goleador hispano-brasileño será jugador del Valencia la próxima temporada. El primer fichaje de la era Lim está al caer. El futbolista ya conoce las intenciones del nuevo dueño del club y propietario del cien por cien de sus derechos federativos.

Ayer, el jugador, que se encontraba en Lisboa celebrando el título de Copa, ya era consciente de que su nuevo destino será Valencia. El empresario de Singapur compró hace unos meses los derechos federativos de Rodrigo (por 30 millones) y de Andre Gomes (15 millones).

Teniendo en cuenta que la prioridad máxima del nuevo Valencia es fichar a un delantero referencia, la llegada del ‘9’ de la selección española Sub 21 parece cantada. El fichaje de Rodrigo está hecho, otro cantar es saber en qué condiciones va a venir el jugador. Durante los próximos días se van a barajar las distintas posibilidades. Existe la opción de que el fondo de Lim venda completo al jugador o un porcentaje del mismo. El caso es que el futbolista jugará en Mestalla y en un futuro ya se decidirá su destino final.

La llegada de Rodrigo abre la puerta a una dupla que ya se ha producido en categorías inferiores de la Roja. Rodrigo y Paco Alcácer han compartido muchas convocatorias internacionales. Ahora les llega el momento de tirar del carro de un equipo grande.

Con la llegada de Rodrigo, Rufete deberá darle un giro a la parcela ofensiva del equipo. Con una plantilla reducida, a eso aspira Pizzi, jugadores recién llegados van a tener que emigrar. Vinícius Araujo, cuya mitad del pase se pagó a 3,5 millones de euros, saldrá, traspasado o cedido, pero no tiene nivel para jugar en el Valencia.

A Jonas se le va a buscar una salida para intentar ganarle algo antes de que comience su último año de contrato. Otro de los recién llegados que no tiene sitio es Postiga. El luso no aguantó ni cuatro meses en Valencia y desde el club se espera que tenga acierto en el Mundial para poder venderlo y recuperar algo de la inversión.

La aparición de Lim abre una nueva perspectiva a la dirección deportiva. El trabajo realizado tiene ya poco que ver con jugadores ajustados de precio. El nuevo dueño tiene hilo directo con Jorge Mendes y de él saldrán las incorporaciones para el club. De momento, los jugadores como André Gomes o el propio Garay, centrocampista y central de la cartera de Lim, tienen muchas opciones de seguir el camino de Rodrigo.

http://www.marca.com/2014/05/20/futbol/equipos/valencia/1400579424.html

Marca seem pretty sure that Rodrigo will be there next season.

Can be a good signing with no doubt but 30 million is way too much for him in my opinion, if he finally lands in Valencia I hope he is mentally strong enough to cope the pressure

Can be a good signing with no doubt but 30 million is way too much for him in my opinion, if he finally lands in Valencia I hope he is mentally strong enough to cope the pressure

I have many doubts about Rodrigo's mental strength, although Machado on further up on this thread says that he has got that important piece of the jigsaw for a big time player. 

El Valencia piensa en prescindir de uno de sus porteros

Publicado el:

02/06/2014 - 20 h 30

Por:

• Alejandro Cárdenas
  •  
  • A+
  • A-
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • dark_es.TFgH06sH2A.png
guaita-podra-salir-del-valencia-la-tempoGuaita podría salir del Valencia la temporada que viene©Maxppp

Vicente Guaita parece tener los días contados en el Valencia. La inminente renovación de Diego Álves, el cual ha sido el portero titular del equipo che este año, unida al hecho de que Guaita termina contrato el año que viene, han llevado tanto al portero como al equipo valenciano a empezar a buscar una solución para resolver la situación.

La calidad del portero valenciano no ha pasado desapercibida estas últimas temporadas, y son muchas las ofertas que han llegado a las oficinas de su actual equipo. Entre los equipos interesados por Guaita, están el Sevilla, la Real Sociedad o el Getafe, además de algunos equipos de la Premier League, donde goza de muy buena prensa. Sin embargo, uno de los rumores que había tomado fuera estos días, era la posible inclusión del portero en una hipotética operación con el Almería por Aleix Vidal, pero el Valencia lo ha negado.

source: http://www.fichajes.com/breves/el-valencia-piensa-en-prescindir-de-uno-de-sus-porteros_73520

Looks like Guiata could finally be leaving Valencia. Which would be ideal for him as he's second to Diego Alves  but is a very good keeper who should be playing somewhere every weekend. I think Real Sociedad would be a good destination for him given that they look to be losing Claudio Bravo to Barcelona(if reports are to be believed) and he'd fit in in their very Spanish side.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Looks like Guiata could finally be leaving Valencia. Which would be ideal for him as he's second to Diego Alves  but is a very good keeper who should be playing somewhere every weekend. I think Real Sociedad would be a good destination for him given that they look to be losing Claudio Bravo to Barcelona(if reports are to be believed) and he'd fit in in their very Spanish side.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Yeah... I noticed Rebel wrote that too and I put on a weird face hehehe

Maybe he's been getting pissed off with some "niñatos" on Marca and AS :lol: ;)

Valencia is close to Benfica’s Enzo Perez and battling with Zenit and Bayern for Garay

03/06/2014 - 12:05

di Enrico Passarella

garay.benfica.juve_.2013.2014-470x305.jp

Valencia is targeting the Argentinian Enzo Perez, who was just called up for the World Cup’s squad. The 27-year-old Benfica’s midfielder is close to joining the club owned by Peter Lim. The parties are trying to reach an agreement on the modes of payment, but the deal is basically closed for €25 million. Benfica and Valencia are also discussing the future of Garay. The defender has many European suitors, there is a lot of competition to sign him. Villas Boas’ Zenit appears to be in the lead, counting on the big wages it can offer. Bayern Munich is after him too, but the fact that Real Madrid will receive the 50% of the fee is slowing things down. The European transfer market is taking off before the World Cup.

ANOTHER Argentine signing is looking likely for Valencia

Enzo Perez for 25 million euros. Is he worth 25 million though given his age?

Can see ALOT of changes being made at Valencia as their new owner seems like one of those football manager fantasists we see a lot of these days....

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Enzo is a damn good player though! I like him a lot and he will be a big plus for Valencia if they manage to capture him. Although I hate seeing this fantastic Benfica side being ripped apart. I was hoping to see them do something in the Champions League next season with all the experience they now have together.

Joao Pereira abre la puerta a Enzo Pérez: «Nos ayudaría a crecer»

2 junio 2014

00:09

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Al interés del Valencia por el centrocampista del Benfica Enzo Pérez le salió ayer un aliado en Portugal. Se trata de Joao Pereira, exjugador del conjunto lisboeta, aunque no llegó a coincidir con el argentino en el vestuario de las 'águilas'. El lateral valencianista, tras el empate sin goles de su selección ante Grecia, destacó que el fichaje de Pérez le daría un salto de calidad al equipo: «Es un buen jugador, que ha tenido dos grandes etapas en el Benfica, y que tiene mucha calidad. Sería un jugador importante para nosotros, nos ayudaría a mejorar. Porque estos dos años han sido complicados para nosotros. Pero la decisión es del presidente y de la persona que quiere comprar el club».

Las cifras que rodean la operación de Enzo Pérez son mareantes. El periódico luso 'A Bola' publicó que la primera oferta de Peter Lim, figura clave en el intento de fichaje del argentino, es de 25 millones de euros. El jugador, que cumplió 28 años en febrero, renovó recientemente su contrato con el Benfica hasta 2018. Pero su posible llegada al Valencia, en caso de producirse, no tendría un efecto directo en los gastos ordinarios y amortizaciones por adquisición de futbolistas. La negociación, donde Jorge Mendes aparece de la mano de Lim, está encaminada para que el jugador llegara a través del fondo de jugadores que gestiona el que se convertirá en nuevo dueño del club de Mestalla en cuanto finalice la negociación con Bankia.

Amadeo Salvo reconoció en Hong Kong que uno de los aspectos fundamentales de la inversión en jugadores, que cifró en 60 millones como un mínimo que podría llegar al centenar, pasa por la empresa de Peter Lim Quality Sports Investment: «Es una de las fórmulas que utilizan otros clubes. Si tiene jugadores que son de su propiedad es lógico pensar que el mejor equipo para ellos pueda ser el Valencia. En este tipo de operaciones el club no tiene que pagar traspaso y se ahorra la parte proporcional de amortización. Por ejemplo, en un fichaje de 20 millones en 4 años el ahorro para el Valencia sería de 5 millones anuales de coste de plantilla».

http://valenciacf.lasprovincias.es/noticias/201406/02/joao-pereira-abre-puerta-20140602000905-v.html

€25m?

That's a lot of money!  I hope Valencia are doing their homework well and not just signing on a whim.  He is good, but that price is steep when Cesc can go for €35m.  Fábregas is a world renowned marketing name known all over the planet and that's worth more than just €10m in today's mental market.

The thing is that Cesc's wage is way higher than Enzo for sure :lol:

I wonder how much this (clown) sugar daddy of theirs will be spending? They are linked with all types of players at the moment.

The thing is that Cesc's wage is way higher than Enzo for sure :lol:

Indeed mate, but that is killed off four-fold by the amount he generates for your club through his name. This is the one thing Florentino Pérez is good at and has proved that signing stars and paying them ridiculous wages doesn't hurt the club at all if you're clever. Infact it generates you money!

Seydou Keita leaves Valencia and signs for AS Roma today... :(

Keita-firmando-su-nuevo-contra_544096638

They won't have their defensive rock Senderos next season either. :ninja:

Doesn't look like things are going to improve for them next season.

Don't know what's going on there with their "new found billionaire owner" because even though Keita is now old, he was one of the main reasons Valencia got to the Europa League Final this term.  Senderos moving to Aston Villa is more embarrassing for Villa than Valencia! :lol:

En las últimas horas Jackson Martínez aparecía como una de las opciones para mejorar la delantera del Valencia de cara a la siguiente temporada. Este colombiano de 27 años ha frenado ahora las negociaciones para renovar su contrato, que expira en 2016, lo que según Súper Deporte le acerca a Mestalla.

Por si fuera poco Amadeo Salvo ha manifestado su deseo de que el ariete pueda incorporarse al conjunto de la capital del Turia: «Ojalá puedan venir Jackson y Lukaku, pero hasta ahora sólo se han hablado temas generales (con Peter Lim). Ahora es cuando hay que particularizar en este mes y medio que queda. Si viniera uno de ellos, Jackson o Lukaku, con Paco Alcácer y Rodrigo tendríamos una de las mejores delanteras que hay en el mundo, eso es indudable».

:lol: Salvo sounds like an excited kid who has just gotten football manager for christmas already.

Lukaku or Jackson Martinez with Paco and Rodrigo would be some attack though. At least one club in La Liga is making moves this summer even if I'm completely against the way they are doing it, especially due to the Mendes connections.