2,036 posts in this topic

!

This is a trial period club thread.

The purpose of this thread is for local news or news that would be otherwise not thread worthy for the general Premier League forum to be posted here. This will allow fans of this club to discuss these minor topics, the purpose of this is to increase talking points and activity for these fans on the forum.

However these threads are restricted to clubs with enough active members deemed capable of keeping the thread going. If your club does not have a thread you may apply by contacting an administrator and making the case for the activity of your clubs fans. Threads that fail to maintain activity will be removed!

Please note, this is a trial period and therefore a number of things will be scrutinised.

DO NOT POST OR DISCUSS NEWS ITEMS THAT COULD/SHOULD BE THEIR OWN SINGLE TOPIC IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE FORUM.

Trolls keep out! If you see a troll in the club thread please use the report button so a member of staff can promptly deal with the clown.

Love it.

Edited by carefreeluke

So it's me,Cicero,luke and Bluewolf? The rest i don't regard as Chelsea fans.

:cry: Whatever it takes for your acceptance man. Take my .50 cents if you have to

:cry: Whatever it takes for your acceptance man. Take my .50 cents if you have to

Oh my apologies kind sir  :lol: totally blocked you out.

You too that is  :soz:

Oh my apologies kind sir  :lol: totally blocked you out.

You too that is  :sorry:

thats better :D.

so my fine men what do you think about the match against Swansea?

Edited by SPOPOVICH

Dick.

Dick.

:lol: well Mr Machado that Benfica badge always blocks me from thinking you are in this bunch,don't take it as a bad thing :)

thats better :D.

so my fine men what do you think about the match against Swansea?

We were decent but missed too many sitters,should have been at least 3-0.That has costed us all season long,we had to wait for Ba to score and missed clear chances.I wanted the three points and we got them if we win on Sunday it will be the title decider on Anfield.Draw or defeat we are out of it and if we win i think we will win it in the end.Bad side to it we have Sunderland-Atletico-Liverpool-Atletico in a space of 8 days i think? Gonna be a majestic effort from the lads if we get the results we need.

:lol: well Mr Machado that Benfica badge always blocks me from thinking you are in this bunch,don't take it as a bad thing :)

I thought the Benfica badge would be more telling of who I was when I joined, as I'm Portuguese. Even if I could change it I don't see a point in doing so it would probably just throw people off and make them forget I even exist here.

Already a lockeroom war in the Chelsea thread! :ninja:

Mind games... hehehe

I thought the Benfica badge would be more telling of who I was when I joined, as I'm Portuguese. Even if I could change it I don't see a point in doing so it would probably just throw people off and make them forget I even exist here.

Join the dark side Machado it's calling you :lol: ,join the evil empire Chelsea that is loaded with plastic fans and no history.

Join the dark side Machado it's calling you :lol: ,join the evil empire Chelsea that is loaded with plastic fans and no history.

I'm not Machado... He's lives in Portugal, I'm Canadian. My signature has always been Chelsea related (or Portugal NT related).

I'm not Machado... He's lives in Portugal, I'm Canadian. My signature has always been Chelsea related (or Portugal NT related).

Goddammit :lol:

''I thought the Benfica badge would be more telling of who I was when I joined, as I'm Portuguese''

So Canadian or Portuguese?

Edited by True Blue

Goddammit :lol:

''I thought the Benfica badge would be more telling of who I was when I joined, as I'm Portuguese''

So Canadian or Portuguese?

Portuguese by blood, Canadian by birth and residency. 

Oh i see,well good to have you on board mate

You're all wankers hehe

Nvm

Edited by SPOPOVICH

True Blue with his how to win friends and influence people post... :lol:

The dark side of the forums....

You're all wankers hehe

Listen mate.. I know there won't be a lot going on in your own thread but don't be wandering about in other peoples causing trouble just because your bored and lonely.. don't know how Harvz could justify having a Spurs thread anyway?? probably more posting going on to a remote mountain weather station than there will be in there..

Listen mate.. I know there won't be a lot going on in your own thread but don't be wandering about in other peoples causing trouble just because your bored and lonely.. don't know how Harvz could justify having a Spurs thread anyway?? probably more posting going on to a remote mountain weather station than there will be in there..

Hahahaha... :lol: Sorry Storts mate, but that was funny! ;)

Then you have delusions of grandeur.

You're not above anyone, get a reality check. You don't see me requesting only english Chelsea fans in here, or to get rid of euro trash; mostly because I don't think I'm above anyone or inherently above anyone.

90% of your posts consist of you trying to justify yourself as a 'true' fan. Declaring yourself above everyone and in a position to judge, which in it self is hilarious and small-time.

Peace.

Damn. All those nights wasted, all those hours of sleep missed only to find out that I'm not a Chelsea fan. I should rethink my life.

Damn. All those nights wasted, all those hours of sleep missed only to find out that I'm not a Chelsea fan. I should rethink my life.

Apparently, not being personal 'e-friends' with someone, or not relating to their way of thinking, means you are superior in whatever shared interest you have in common. Who knew..

---------Diego Costa----------

Hazard---Oscar------Willian

------Matic----????----------

Shaw-----------------Azpilicueta

--------Terry---Cahill-------------

-----------Courtois-----------------

Schurrle

Lukaku

Piazon

Salah

Lampard

Ramires

Chalobah

Bertrand

Van Ginkel

Zouma

Kalas

Ivanovic

Bamford

Blackman

Team I would have for next season. Only question is which DLP would be available. 

Edited by Cicero

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow: What did I miss?

Schurrle

Lukaku

Piazon

Salah

Lampard

Ramires

Chalobah

Bertrand

Van Ginkel

Zouma

Kalas

Ivanovic

Bamford

Blackman

Team I would have for next season. Only question is which DLP would be available. 

I'd keep bring in Atsu, injuries were more or less a non issue this season who knows low lucky we'll be next year. Probably take Van Aanholt instead of Bertrand. Mourinho would probably opt to play Azpi before either Bertrand or Van Aanholt anyways.

:mellow:   :mellow:   :mellow: What did I miss?

He thought I was you.

Edited by SpaceMonkeys

You caught me out, it's bloody lonely in there.  

You caught me out, it's bloody lonely in there.  

Tumble weed country mate...

Tumble weed country mate...

Feel free to pop in from time to time, tomorrow we're celebrating National Harry Kane day, a special occasion to commemorate Harry's burst on to the scene with two goals in two premier league starts.

Feel free to pop in from time to time, tomorrow we're celebrating National Harry Kane day, a special occasion to commemorate Harry's burst on to the scene with two goals in two premier league starts.

Thanks for that but I think I am down in the New Forest tomorrow..

Thanks for that but I think I am down in the New Forest tomorrow..

I can possibly push it back to friday if that's any better for you? I'll have to speak to Evil Receptionist because I know he was arranging the catering, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'd keep bring in Atsu, injuries were more or less a non issue this season who knows low lucky we'll be next year. Probably take Van Aanholt instead of Bertrand. Mourinho would probably opt to play Azpi before either Bertrand or Van Aanholt anyways.

He thought I was you.

Atsu will more than likely be loaned out again considering Piazon has been the stand out loanee this season. Chalobah needs to come in for Mikel (Mourinho said he will be a part of next season's squad although I'm not holding my breath) and Courtois is a Must for next season while we can still make value off of Cech. Van Ginkel should be back as well and hopefully fully fit. Bertrand is proven in the league and is more defensively sound  than Van Aanholt. 

Edited by Cicero

I can possibly push it back to friday if that's any better for you? I'll have to speak to Evil Receptionist because I know he was arranging the catering, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Must admit I am tempted and although the thought of stuffing my face with cold chicken sandwiches, Iceland sausage rolls and warm beer does appeal to me on some level I think the wife has got us booked for a double night stint in the tent..

Must admit I am tempted and although the thought of stuffing my face with cold chicken sandwiches, Iceland sausage rolls and warm beer does appeal to me on some level I think the wife has got us booked for a double night stint in the tent..

A great shame, i'll keep you informed of further events. Evil Receptionist sure does know how to throw a party.

A great shame, i'll keep you informed of further events. Evil Receptionist sure does know how to throw a party.

Thanks for that...

Atsu will more than likely be loaned out again considering Piazon has been the stand out loanee this season. Chalobah needs to come in for Mikel (Mourinho said he will be a part of next season's squad although I'm not holding my breath) and Courtois is a Must for next season while we can still make value off of Cech. Van Ginkel should be back as well and hopefully fully fit. Bertrand is proven in the league and is more defensively sound  than Van Aanholt. 

As for Bertrand, I'm sad to inform you Bertrand doesn't want to play the role you have set out for him. Ryan Bertrand himself "Come the summer I need to be the No.1 left-back, wherever that will be.". I don't like that attitude so ship him out. 

As for Van Aanholt, he can't be worse at defending than Jon Flanagan (he's a RB but same idea). 

Schurrle

Lukaku

Piazon

Salah

Lampard

Ramires

Chalobah

Bertrand

Van Ginkel

Zouma

Kalas

Ivanovic

Bamford

Blackman

This is mine:

Costa / Mandzukic

Hazard      -      Oscar      -   Schurrle

Matic       -    van Ginkel

Dave      -      Cahill       -     JT/ Zouma   -    Ivanovic

Courtois 

Subs: Hilario, Lukaku, Ake, Luiz, Shaw / Moreno, Salah and Willian

really couldn't choose between Schurrle and Willian, I felt it was unfair to leave any of them out. Ivanovic has been to good to drop in my opinion, the only area of his game he needs to improve on is his crossing.

i would sell lampard and cole, sadly.

Edited by SPOPOVICH

Then you have delusions of grandeur.

You're not above anyone, get a reality check. You don't see me requesting only english Chelsea fans in here, or to get rid of euro trash; mostly because I don't think I'm above anyone or inherently above anyone.

90% of your posts consist of you trying to justify yourself as a 'true' fan. Declaring yourself above everyone and in a position to judge, which in it self is hilarious and small-time.

Peace.

Could care less about what you think,i always ignore your posts just like i did on TC. So just save your time and keep ignoring me too.

Peace

Meant from the members that post more often mate,forgot about you.I agree you shouldn't care what other people think i just named the one's that first came to my mind.Let's say all bar swifty and Terminator X

:thumbup:  

Edited by True Blue