• Joined 13-January 13
  • Country Flag

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Just noticed there's no topic for us... Shame :thumbdown:

Posted Image

Il Grande Juve

La Vecchia Signora

Il Bianconero

So, let's discuss our beloved old lady's matters, the transfer window (which never really turns up as expected), upcoming matches, players' forms... and the lot. :lol:

#2 The Foxes

The Foxes

One Nigel Pearson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,517 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12
  • Favourites:Vardy, Mahrez, Ulloa, Knockaert
  • Country Flag

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

I've just won the Serie A with them on FM with 100 points at the first time of asking. Conte out, me in.

#3 magus

magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Easily my least favorite team in sports.

#4 PANDA

PANDA

Sunday League

• +Trialist
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 13-January 13
  • Country Flag

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Haters gonna hate :D

#5 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Favourites:Thomas Muller,Reus,David Silva,Ribery,Sau
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

!!! http://www.totalfoot...84-juventus-fc/ hi bro xd

Edited by chrissRM, 17 January 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#6 Zamor

Zamor

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 20-August 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Easily my least favorite thing in life.

Edited by matrix23, 17 January 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#7 Mikesr1

Mikesr1

Sunday League

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Found a great video of the best goals from this season!

#8 Dalmore

Dalmore

Let me handle this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
  • Joined 23-September 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Giovinco's one-two with Quagliarella was pure class. also loved Pirlo's wonderful FK against Atalanta. Rube can't lose this scudetto, they have a good team and they have also the referees on their side like always.

#9 SpecterFace

SpecterFace

S.P.Q.R.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12
  • Favourites:Ronaldo, Chicarito, Owen, Ballack.
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Juventus takes LLorente? I heard that in radio...

#10 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

Giovinco's one-two with Quagliarella was pure class. also loved Pirlo's wonderful FK against Atalanta.Rube can't lose this scudetto, they have a good team and they have also the referees on their side like always.

And you can only cry like always

Juventus takes LLorente? I heard that in radio...

probable but not sure.Also liverpool and other teams want him

#11 Weird World

Weird World

Youth Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Man Utd will deeply regret choosing Cleverly over Pogba. It's Evans over Pique all over again.

#12 Dalmore

Dalmore

Let me handle this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
  • Joined 23-September 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

And you can only cry like always

You are the one who should be crying as you count on the referees to win a championship. You are Pathetic.

#13 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

You are the one who should be crying as you count on the referees to win a championship. You are Pathetic.

:-* <3Hate me baby!

#14 Dalmore

Dalmore

Let me handle this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
  • Joined 23-September 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

oh, hadn't noticed you were a fag as well.anyway I don't wanna start arguing again. Just admit that you have been helped by the referees countless times from the beginning of the season.

#15 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

oh, hadn't noticed you were a fag as well.anyway I don't wanna start arguing again. Just admit that you have been helped by the referees countless times from the beginning of the season.

Are u fuckin kidding me?this is a retarded argument, seeing the wrongs and favors arbitration there are always and cover all teams in all leagues.instead of saying crap, think about your shit team.we had a favor arbitration in a game (lost) against you, and we lost with AC Milan for an inexistent penalty. for exampleyou know just cry and make excuses for not to admit how poor you are, grow up. take example from other fans in this forum.

#16 TheFantasista

TheFantasista

Sunday League

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

How are you guys feeling about the game against Celtic? Confident I'd imagine. I heard Pirlo was struggling with an injury.

#17 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

How are you guys feeling about the game against Celtic?Confident I'd imagine. I heard Pirlo was struggling with an injury.

we have to play at 100% if we want to win in Scotland.Pirlo is injured but for the match he will be available. We must to recover Chiellini, rather.

#18 Gattuso-

Gattuso-

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,585 posts
  • Joined 12-December 10
  • Favourites:Maldini, Gattuso, Ballack, Kaka
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

If Pirlo can't play Pogba will fill in, Juventus are very strong and deep, one player comes out another great one comes in.

#19 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

If Pirlo can't play Pogba will fill in, Juventus are very strong and deep, one player comes out another great one comes in.

right ;)PS: your signature :D

#20 Dalmore

Dalmore

Let me handle this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts
  • Joined 23-September 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

instead of saying crap, think about your shit team.

I never said we had a good team this season nor last season either but I don't believe you are so much better than us (if you were, we wouldn't have crashed you last time we met) and of course that huge distance on the ranking table doesn't make sense. IT'S BECAUSE YOU GET HELP WHENEVER YOU NEED IT WHILE THAT NEVER HAPPENS WITH US.

we had a favor arbitration in a game (lost) against you, and we lost with AC Milan for an inexistent penalty. for example

What an ugly filthy bitch you are. That's all you could come up with? What about the fake penalty kick you were awarded in Genova? Vucinic scored from the spotkick and you won the game. What about the 100% clear goal of Bergessio in Catania? the score was 0-0 when Bergessio scored but they disallowed his clear goal and in the end you won that game with 0-1 instead of losing 1-0. What about Vidal's failed tackling on Pasqual against fiorentina in Artemio Franchi ? IT WAS A CLEAR PENALTY but of course it was overlooked...Look kid, If I look up I can find countless "mistakes" by referees that helped you build this difference you have now on the ranking table while you can find NOTHING on us. Just admit it, you are a filthy bitch.

you know just cry and make excuses for not to admit how poor you are, grow up. take example from other fans in this forum.

I don't give a fuck about the fans of this forum as most of them don't follow serie A and they have no clue what Rubentus is. You are the one who has to grow up and start admitting what makes your club so filthy. If you can't do that then find a new club to support.

Edited by The one who knocks, 20 January 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#21 TheFantasista

TheFantasista

Sunday League

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 08-December 12
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Posted Image

#22 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

I never said we had a good team this season nor last season either but I don't believe you are so much better than us (if you were, we wouldn't have crashed you last time we met) and of course that huge distance on the ranking table doesn't make sense. IT'S BECAUSE YOU GET HELP WHENEVER YOU NEED IT WHILE THAT NEVER HAPPENS WITH US.

Again: are u fuckin kidding me?

What an ugly filthy bitch you are.

moderates the terms kid, I don't know who the fuck you are

What an ugly filthy bitch you are. That's all you could come up with? What about the fake penalty kick you were awarded in Genova? Vucinic scored from the spotkick and you won the game. What about the 100% clear goal of Bergessio in Catania? the score was 0-0 when Bergessio scored but they disallowed his clear goal and in the end you won that game with 0-1 instead of losing 1-0. What about Vidal's failed tackling on Pasqual against fiorentina in Artemio Franchi ? IT WAS A CLEAR PENALTY but of course it was overlooked...Look kid, If I look up I can find countless "mistakes" by referees that helped you build this difference you have now on the ranking table while you can find NOTHING on us. Just admit it, you are a filthy bitch.I don't give a fuck about the fans of this forum as most of them don't follow serie A and they have no clue what Rubentus is. You are the one who has to grow up and start admitting what makes your club so filthy. If you can't do that then find a new club to support.

I do not have time to deal with the mentally ill.and I'm not kidding, from what I read I really think you have problems.go to posting your sportive depravity in the Sfinter topic

IT'S BECAUSE YOU GET HELP WHENEVER YOU NEED IT WHILE THAT NEVER HAPPENS WITH US.

I want to help you, mate.

1a giornata 26/08/2012 Pescara-Inter 0-3Arbitro: GuidaNel corso del primo tempo c'è un contatto Zanetti-Weiss in area nerazzurra: il giocatore del Pescara ha il torto di accentuare (sbagliato il giallo per simulazione)Posted Image5a giornata 26/09/2012Arbitro: PeruzzoAl 43' del primo tempo Nagatomo fa partire un tiro-cross dalla parte destra dell'area di rigore del Chievo,la palla finisce a Pereira che insacca,ma la rete è da annullare poichè Pereira stesso è in posizione irregolare (spalla e testa).Posted Image7a giornata 7/10/2012 Milan-Inter 0-1Arbitro: ValeriNiente salto di qualità per Valeri al suo primo derby milanese. La gara dell’arbitro affonda dopo 120 secondi: evita di mostrare un giallo a Samuel e subito dopo non espelle Allegri dopo una protesta plateale (proprio per la mancata ammonizione al difensore). Da quel momento i giocatori non riconoscono più l’autorità del direttore di gara, contestandolo per ogni fischio e rendendo il compito del fischietto romano molto arduo. A questo bisogna aggiungere alcune decisioni sbagliate che contribuiscono a innervosire i calciatori. Il Milan si lamenta a ragione al 40’ quando Valeri vede un inesistente fallo di Emanuelson su Handanovic: in realtà il portiere in uscita alta respinge il pallone e poi finisce sull’avversario. Il problema è che dopo il pallone, arrivato a Montolivo e calciato di prima intenzione da circa 25 metri, termina in rete: non è gol annullato perché il fischio arriva in contemporanea al tiro del rossonero, ma è chiaro che senza l’intervento dell’arbitro poteva essere l’azione del pari. La serata difficile dell’arbitro è fotografata nell’ultima azione del primo tempo: contatto tra Jesus (già ammonito) ed Emanuelson, sarebbe fallo dell’interista e invece Valeri indica il contrario, poi subissato dalle proteste manda tutti negli spogliatoi in anticipo di una decina di secondi. Nella ripresa è da regolamento il secondo giallo per Nagatomo: mano volontario che impedisce al pallone di arrivare a un avversario. Protesta plateale anche di Stramaccioni (chiedeva un fallo di Yepes) e naturalmente per par condiciocon Allegri non accade nulla. Nel finale in area nerazzurra assist di Pazzini per Robinho appena ostacolato dal braccio largo di Samuel: l’arbitro lascia correre, sarebbe stato un «rigorino».[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/315dc37.jpg%20http://i46.tinypic.com/2zi7ckn.jpg[/img]8a giornata 21/10/2012 Inter-Catania 2-0Arbitro: RussoTutta la partita di Russo (e dei suoi collaboratori) gira intorno all’episodio avvenuto al 31’ della ripresa. L’Inter è in vantaggio per 1-0, quando il Catania trova una buona ripartenza: Gomez punta l’area e cerca il dribbling su Guarin. L’interista affonda la gamba per due volte, non trovando il pallone e colpendo invece l’argentino. L’arbitro Russo non è nella posizione migliore: lontano dall’azione e con la visuale coperta. In suo soccorso, però, dovrebbe arrivare il giudice di porta Massa che vede frontalmente il contrasto. E probabilmente la decisione di far continuare è proprio di Massa. In ogni caso è un errore: ci stava il rigore come ha ammesso nel dopo partita anche Stramaccioni.[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/29ljw9v.jpg[/img]10a giornata 31/10/2012 Inter-Sampdoria 3-2Arbitro DoveriAl 31' del primo tempo intervento durissimo di Mudingayi su Gastaldello,solo ammonito,poteva starci il cartellino rosso.Al 36' del secondo tempo l'Inter segna il terzo gol con Guarin. Sull'azione, la Sampdoria lamenta una presunta posizione irregolare di Nagatomo che poi serve Cassano, autore dell'assist per Guarin: il giapponese è in posizione chiaramente irregolare sul lancio di Cambiasso,l'azione andava fermata.[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/343oyl3.jpg[/img]11a giornata 03/11/2012 Juventus-Inter 1-3Arbitro TagliaventoAl 58' l'inter pareggia su calcio di rigore concesso dall'arbitro di porta per una trattenuta di Marchisio su Milito: il fallo c'è ma fuori dall'area di rigore.[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/10pq8i9.jpg[/img]16a giornata 9/12/2012 Inter-Napoli 2-1Arbitro: RizzoliAl 10' Juan Jesus entra in contatto con Maggio al limite dell'area di rigore nerazzurra,ci starebbe il fallo ma Rizzoli lascia correre.Al 13' Pandev calcia girandosi in area di rigore, Cambiasso cadendo all’indietro tocca con un braccio. Rizzoli lascia correre, proteste e giallo per Pandev.[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/30bjsiu.jpg[/img]17a giornata 15/12/2012 Lazio-Inter 1-0Arbitro: MazzoleniAl 42' lancio lungo di Mauri per Klose. Sulla corsa contatto tra l'attaccante biancoceleste e Pereira, con il primo che cade a terra e chiede il calcio di rigore. L'arbitro lascia correre.[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/t66mj5.jpg[/img]18a giornata 22/12/2012 Inter-Genoa 1-1Arbitro: GervasoniNel corso del primo tempo Marco Rossi si trova a tu per tu con Handanovic,c'è un contatto che Gervasoni giudica non da rigore.[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/t5svo7.jpg[/img]20a giornata 12/01/2013Inter-Pescara 2-1Arbitro: CeliAl 33' ,in occasione del gol dell'1-0, Palacio riceve il pallone da Chivu sul filo del fuorigioco. L'argentino è in realtà in posizione di offside al momento del lancio del romeno. Potrebbe, però, salvarlo Cassano. Il barese, infatti, è sulla traiettoria della palla, ma non la tocca, cosa che invece avrebbe rimesso in gioco l'autore del gol.[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/rho8w9.jpg[/img]Al 28' del secondo tempo Chivu contrasta Jonathas in area, con il tacco lo tocca e fa inciampare il giocatore del Pescara. L'arbitro non segnala nulla,ma in realtà era da assegnare il penalty al Pescara.Sempre nella ripresa c'è un lancio in profondità per Caprari,il guardalinee segnala offside ma dall'immagine il pescarese è in netta posizione regolare.[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/8wgs3k.jpg[/img]Coppa Italia 2012/13 Inter- Bologna 3-2Arbitro: BantiNel primo tempo Pasquato viene travolto mentre sta per calciare in porta,ma Banti fa proseguire.L'azione che porta al secondo gol dell'Inter era da fermare in quanto viziata da un fallo da dietro su Gilardino.Il gol vittoria di Ranocchia era da annullare: Cambiasso impedisce ad Agliardi di alzarsi facendogli blocco con il corpo.[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/311luzt.jpg[/img]

now you should go to the nearest psychiatric hospital to get help, you need it.PS: ah, Zeman ("the icon of the clean football" curva sfinter quote) is beating you with a inexistent penalty. Funny fate :) :D

#23 Universal

Universal

Sunday League

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 10-August 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Posted Image

#24 The Foxes

The Foxes

One Nigel Pearson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,517 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12
  • Favourites:Vardy, Mahrez, Ulloa, Knockaert
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

I'm weird like this, but I really like this; I don't get how I can like songs without not having a clue what a single one of the words are.

#25 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

I'm weird like this, but I really like this;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL4V9lxCxfMI don't get how I can like songs without not having a clue what a single one of the words are.

those who sing were the Juventus players (Cannavaro Del Piero Nedved etc)

#26 Boys San

Boys San

BOYS SAN, YO!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 08-September 12
  • Favourites:Javier Zanetti
  • Country Flag

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Rubentus are a worthy adversary.

#27 Mark001

Mark001

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
  • Country Flag

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

seems that lisandro lopez can arrive at juve for you is a good move ? LLorente is almost official, from 1 july will be a Juventus player with this 2 players juve can reach the definitive jump of quality.... i hope...

Edited by Mark001, 23 January 2013 - 03:42 PM.

#28 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

seems that lisandro lopez can arrive at juvefor you is a good move ?LLorente is almost official, from 1 july will be a Juventus playerwith this 2 players juve can reach the definitive jump of quality.... i hope...

Lisandro Lopez is useless in my honest opinion

#29 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Leo Bonucci in Curva Sud during Juve-Fiorentina!!!Posted ImagePosted Imageand Hasan "Brazzo" Salihamidzic with his ex-team!! Grande HasanPosted Image

#30 thegutterpoet

thegutterpoet

Sunday League

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-January 13
  • Favourites:Moller, Kohler, Cantona, R. Baggio, Montero
  • Country Flag

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

And why would that be??? They are playing, and were playing all of last season some of the most attractive, entertaining, high spirited football in Europe. I find it hard to fathom as to why anyone would be so against them, unless they were from Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina or Turin...or...they believed the spoonfed bullshit of calciopoli and the more recent betting scandal, in which our manager was wrongly convicted, which was a mere drop in the ocean of deceit, corruption and vendetta seen in the calciopoli horrorshow...in which we were savaged, then a few years later told ' you may well be fully innocent, and other teams may well be fully guilty, but due to the statute of limitations nothing can be done...so run along, be quiet...'.

Anyone who looks at merely the surface of such huge and complex matters, could well despise Juve, but then again, those same people probably think Obama is a good man...hohohoho! So we need them not in the Juve ranks.

#31 Zamor

Zamor

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 20-August 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

And why would that be??? They are playing, and were playing all of last season some of the most attractive, entertaining, high spirited football in Europe. I find it hard to fathom as to why anyone would be so against them, unless they were from Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina or Turin...or...they believed the spoonfed bullshit of calciopoli and the more recent betting scandal, in which our manager was wrongly convicted, which was a mere drop in the ocean of deceit, corruption and vendetta seen in the calciopoli horrorshow...in which we were savaged, then a few years later told ' you may well be fully innocent, and other teams may well be fully guilty, but due to the statute of limitations nothing can be done...so run along, be quiet...'.

Anyone who looks at merely the surface of such huge and complex matters, could well despise Juve, but then again, those same people probably think Obama is a good man...hohohoho! So we need them not in the Juve ranks.

Aaaaaaaaand, they start crying. Again.

#32 thegutterpoet

thegutterpoet

Sunday League

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-January 13
  • Country Flag

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

And also...our youth team kicked off their defense of the viareggio tournament yesterday, beating the slovenians Maribor, 4-2. Hatrick for Lanini with Beltrame grabbing the other...

(Highlights)

Aaaaaaaaand, they start crying. Again.

That truly is, an incredibly well formed response, matrix. Give yourself a part on the back and coast through your day with pride in such genius, perhaps finding the generosity to share yet more of your welcome wisdom...

#33 Zamor

Zamor

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 20-August 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

And also...our youth team kicked off their defense of the viareggio tournament yesterday, beating the slovenians Maribor, 4-2. Hatrick for Lanini with Beltrame grabbing the other...

(Highlights)

That truly is, an incredibly well formed response, matrix. Give yourself a part on the back and coast through your day with pride in such genius, perhaps finding the generosity to share yet more of your welcome wisdom...

That's because, maybe, you are english and you don't see Juventus fans here. Please, just don't be like them. The whole life spent on crying and denying the truth.

#34 thegutterpoet

thegutterpoet

Sunday League

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 25-January 13
  • Country Flag

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

That's because, maybe, you are english and you don't see Juventus fans here. Please, just don't be like them. The whole life spent on crying and denying the truth.

Its of little surprise to find anyone who chooses to represent themselves the name of a player, most famous for stooping so low in a world cup final, as to insult the honour of his opponent's mother and sister, purely in order to gain an advantage over one of the greatest players of all time. That is what Inter calls Class...Its fair enough if you praise such behaviour, find pride in such behaviour, which is proven behaviour, not hearsay. But please be more careful, or at least try to find some facts, before attempting to stain the prestigious, hugely respected, globally supported history of another club, who comport themselves in a very different manner to their Interisti counterparts...

#35 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Its of little surprise to find anyone who chooses to represent themselves the name of a player, most famous for stooping so low in a world cup final, as to insult the honour of his opponent's mother and sister, purely in order to gain an advantage over one of the greatest players of all time. That is what Inter calls Class...Its fair enough if you praise such behaviour, find pride in such behaviour, which is proven behaviour, not hearsay. But please be more careful, or at least try to find some facts, before attempting to stain the prestigious, hugely respected, globally supported history of another club, who comport themselves in a very different manner to their Interisti counterparts...

do not waste your time, it's useless talk to who puts hatred and envy in front of the truth.

#36 Zamor

Zamor

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 20-August 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

The only thing that you definitely CAN'T do is talking about class.

do not waste your time, it's useless talk to who puts hatred and envy in front of the truth.

That's exaclty your fans do 24/7.

#37 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

The only thing that you definitely CAN'T do is talking about class.

That's exaclty your fans do 24/7.

so why you're writing here?

because you're a troll evidently. otherwise you would not have reason.

#38 Zamor

Zamor

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • Joined 20-August 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

so why you're writing here?

because you're a troll evidently. otherwise you would not have reason.

No, just because I love to see you crying.

#39 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

No, just because I love to see you crying.

You're officially a new member of "my ass kisser" club. Congratulation :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

#40 chrissRM

chrissRM

Gobbo dentro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11
  • Country Flag

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Van Der Sar on twitter! Edwin .. :)

"Great to see the same "grinta" with Antonio Conte as coach with #juventus as when I played with him 99-01 in Turin!! #grandecapitano"

yesterday Mirko Vucinic scored the 700th Juventus goal in an European Competiotion, we are the first Italian team for goals in Europe.

now we must to receive Celtic in Turin, but also the Juventus Stadium will be an hell!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users