liverbird v04

Series You're Watching At The Moment

1,058 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2016 at 10:43 AM, True Blue said:

Any of you lot looking forward to Walking dead season 7? The premiere is due in about 2 weeks, who dies next? I am thinking Glen or Abraham.

what a crappy show, you just watch it in order to see who dies next... pathetic.

Edited by Dalmore

9 hours ago, Dalmore said:

what a crappy show, you just watch it in order to see who dies next... pathetic.

You on your period mate?

I'm not really into anime but the Death Note is fucking amazing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0877057/ Just thought I'd recommend to everyone.

Actually rated #26 in imdb's top TV shows.

I had a break of a few months from watching anything at all. Right now I'm catching up with Narcos, House of Cards and Sherlock, and also started watching Stranger Things. By the way, anyone else thinks we're living in the golden age of TV series? Amazing stuff coming out every now and then.

Edited by Machado

On 27/10/2016 at 11:27 AM, Machado said:

I'm not really into anime but the Death Note is fucking amazing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0877057/ Just thought I'd recommend to everyone.

I had a break of a few months from watching anything at all. Right now I'm catching up with Narcos, House of Cards and Sherlock, and also started watching Stranger Things. By the way, anyone else thinks we're living in the golden age of TV series? Amazing stuff coming out every now and then.

I do agree. but there is a massive drought of shows with a positive, uplifting or inspiring narrative.

Its all crime or villain type characters (cards, hannibal, dexter, narcos, etc). within that confine there's a lot of great shit out there but it's really only one part of the spectrum. ..

5 hours ago, Mr Red said:

I do agree. but there is a massive drought of shows with a positive, uplifting or inspiring narrative.

Its all crime or villain type characters (cards, hannibal, dexter, narcos, etc). within that confine there's a lot of great shit out there but it's really only one part of the spectrum. ..

Thrillers and Crime series seem to draw the most audience these days. Personally I love the genre.

Watched both seasons of Rick and Morty and all three seasons of The Big Lez Show (technically a YouTube series but oh well) over the last couple of weeks and I highly recommend both.

On 9/5/2016 at 3:44 PM, GGGon said:

Finally getting around to Game of Thrones...finished season 1 and enjoyed it, but going to watch Stranger Things before going any further.

Finished now, watched the last 3 or 4 series at a rate of about one a week lol. Probably gonna fill the gap with Black Mirror, Humans and something a bit lighter (Rick and Morty?) until Westworld's all out and I can binge that.

Just finished Black Sails season 3, it was my favourite season to date and i cant wait for the fourth (and last) installment next year. I would highly recommend it, alot of fun to watch and some really good characters and acting. 

On 10/27/2016 at 1:27 AM, Machado said:

It is.

Saw it 8 years ago. I preferred the story line with L than the later. 

Wanted to say that the first season of Fargo was bloody fantastic. BBT stole the show. 

Edited by ASF

I caught the first season of 'Into The Badlands' while we were away for the weekend and enjoyed it.. A good mix of blood an violence and enough intrigue to keep me interested.. 

Daniel Wu who plays sunny is a likable character considering what a mass killer he is.. 

On 01/11/2016 at 4:52 AM, GGGon said:

Finished now, watched the last 3 or 4 series at a rate of about one a week lol. Probably gonna fill the gap with Black Mirror, Humans and something a bit lighter (Rick and Morty?) until Westworld's all out and I can binge that.

Dude!

I like binge watching but only when i don't discover the show until late. .. once I'm onto the show I'm hanging out for each weeks installment and gossiping about it the next day around the water cooler...

I could never knowingly allow a show to pile up just so i could binge watch it

On 10/31/2016 at 7:46 PM, Viva la Bayern said:

Just finished Black Sails season 3, it was my favourite season to date and i cant wait for the fourth (and last) installment next year. I would highly recommend it, alot of fun to watch and some really good characters and acting. 

Yeah, it's class!

Finished Stranger Things and loved it. 

Now on to see what the fuss is about with Westworld. 

3 hours ago, Mr Red said:

Dude!

I like binge watching but only when i don't discover the show until late. .. once I'm onto the show I'm hanging out for each weeks installment and gossiping about it the next day around the water cooler...

I could never knowingly allow a show to pile up just so i could binge watch it

I guess I got into 'proper' TV with Breaking Bad, and all but the final eight episodes of that were out when I started, so it feels natural in a way. There's a lot of stuff on at the moment I want to watch, and I'm not a huge fan of having multiple things on the go at once. 

Currently watching Ash vs Evil Dead. The first episode was class.

Trying to decide if it's worth watching Preacher, due to the lack of time. 

Decide to start watching Preacher. Solid first episode. 

11 hours ago, Mr Red said:

Westworld is the best show on tv right now i.m.o.

I agree, I'm absolutely loving it, hoping it gets renewed by HBO.

Finally got round to watching Always Sunny while I was hungover and I'm already half way through season 2 :biggrin: