Oscar.

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,924 posts
  • Joined 05-January 08
  • Favourites:Cech, Oscar, Matić
  • Country Flag

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:17 PM

Jay-Z as said his classic album The Blueprint is the best record of the noughties.The 2001 LP has been up there on many magazine and website lists recently released and the rapper seems to agree with the praise. He said: “Do I have a favourite album of the decade? Oh man, let's see. That's very difficult. The Blueprint would be my favourite.”However Jay did explain that aside from his own work he’d go for his mate Kanye West's second disc.He said: “Other than my album, maybe Graduation. So far in the Noughties round ups Uncut name The White Stripes White Blood Cells as the best record, The Times went for Radiohead's Kid A and NME plumped for The Strokes Is This It.Link

#2 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Favourites:T. Henry, D. Bergkamp
  • Country Flag

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

I agree about his album :P , not so sure about graduation, a good album but better albums out there.

#3 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,012 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Favourites:Messi, David Dunn, Wilshere, Iniesta, Fabregas
  • Country Flag

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:36 PM

I agree with him, it is class. Graduation is also a top album, so he's right again :thumbsup:

#4 Knee Grow

Knee Grow

^My name, things I say >

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,681 posts
  • Joined 24-March 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:34 PM

I think of 10 better albums than The Blueprint.

#5 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

I think of 10 better albums than The Blueprint.

Go on then, give us the 10.

#6 Knee Grow

Knee Grow

^My name, things I say >

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,681 posts
  • Joined 24-March 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP Common - Be Dr Dre - 2001 Kanye West - College Dropout Outkast - Stankonia Nas - Untitled Nas - Stillmatic Scarface - The Fix Ghostface Killah - Fishscale That's who I can think of off the top of my head at the moment, i'll think of one more when I return.

#7 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:51 PM

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP - Nice call Common - Be - Eww Dr Dre - 2001 - Another good call Kanye West - College Dropout - Nice album, agree Outkast - Stankonia - HELL NO!!! Nas - Untitled - 2 0r 3 good tracks, can't match any of the Blueprints Nas - Stillmatic - same as untitled Scarface - The Fix - Very good call, but I won't say better than blueprint Ghostface Killah - Fishscale - :roll: 3 albums there I'd say would give any of the blueprint trilogy a run, other not a chance.

#8 Xavi Dar

Xavi Dar

The King is back.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06
  • Favourites:O'Shea, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, Xavi, Klaas, Jovetic.
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

'Be' isn't actually that bad an album. Common, while not quite the best, is a decent artist.

#9 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

Never liked Common, he doesn't make sense :lol:

#10 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,012 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

The Eminem and Dre albums are good calls.. Kanyes best album is Graduation in my opinion..

#11 Dav

Dav

Everybody dies but not everybody lives

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts
  • Joined 11-April 07
  • Favourites:Sylvain Distin, Andrei Arshavin, Toure Yaya

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:28 PM

Jay-Z is an absolute wanker, very good rapper don't get me wrong but still a prick. Anything Eminem has ever done is better than the new Blueprint which is an appalling album with about 2 or 3 good tracks. Jay-Z needs to retire now he's getting repetitive and is way behind other rappers in lyrical content.

#12 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

Jay-Z is an absolute wanker, very good rapper don't get me wrong but still a prick. Anything Eminem has ever done is better than the new Blueprint which is an appalling album with about 2 or 3 good tracks. Jay-Z needs to retire now he's getting repetitive and is way behind other rappers in lyrical content.

Prick in what way?, please do tell.As for saying anything Em's done is better than the new blueprint album, I dispute that and not only because I like him as an artist, but because you're wrong. I won't go on about Blueprint 1 and 2 as you said the "new" blueprint."Run This Town", "Empire State of Mind", "A Star Is Born", "On To The Next One", "Young Forever", "Hate", "Already Home", "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)", "Thank You", "Venus vs. Mars"..., hell this is like the whole album. Go listern to these with an open mind, these are all very good tracks mate and all in the new blueprint.

#13 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,012 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

lol he obviously just doesn't like him.. it is a very good album.. with quite a few decent tracks.

#14 emoLEGEND

emoLEGEND

La Liga's forum God. n.n*

• Banned
  • 4,413 posts
  • Joined 20-February 09

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

http://www.heraldsun...x-1225809519841LOL. Eminem owns Jay-Z any day. Just listen to the remix of Forever. That single verse is better than any of the songs in the new cd by Jay-Z.

#15 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

He's not a "very good rapper" at all. He stole his style from Big L, after L died. Nearly every song he makes these days, have cheesy R&B singers on the hook. He sounds absolutly horrible live, has shit lyrics and his flow isn't half as good as it was 10/15 years ago.

#16 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LPCommon - BeDr Dre - 2001Kanye West - College DropoutOutkast - StankoniaNas - UntitledNas - StillmaticScarface - The FixGhostface Killah - FishscaleThat's who I can think of off the top of my head at the moment, i'll think of one more when I return.

Gza - Pro tools

#17 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

http://www.heraldsun...x-1225809519841LOL. Eminem owns Jay-Z any day. Just listen to the remix of Forever. That single verse is better than any of the songs in the new cd by Jay-Z.

Argueable..., personally I'd say hard to tell.

He's not a "very good rapper" at all. He stole his style from Big L, after L died. Nearly every song he makes these days, have cheesy R&B singers on the hook. He sounds absolutly horrible live, has shit lyrics and his flow isn't half as good as it was 10/15 years ago.

Really??? Big L? Had you said Biggie I'd say ok, and even at that he says he pops in a few Biggie's line as a sign of respect and his memory. And Cheesy r&b singers? Well he's done far more tracks without collabos and they've become hits. And live, well you know not what you say, as I've been to his life performance and he wowed everyone in the concert...., shit lyics, boy go take a nap :lol: , and he's gotten better which is why is still very much in the frame after all these years, alot of the old skool rappers are living on past glory and really ain't making it as big as Jay-Z has..., the most number 1 artist of all time, a feat for a rapper going by the reputation rappers have you'd never expect one to get close to Elvis (the man who held the record of most number 1 albums), less surpass him...., give credit to who credit is due, he's the king!!!

#18 emoLEGEND

emoLEGEND

• Banned
  • 4,413 posts
  • Joined 20-February 09

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

Argueable..., personally I'd say hard to tell.

Eminem has a better flow than Jay-Z in my opinion. He can make a fast or slow delivery and still be fire and that is something that Jay-Z can't do. Also, Eminem has a variety of topics to rap about and Jay-Z does not.

#19 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

Eminem has a better flow than Jay-Z in my opinion. He can make a fast or slow delivery and still be fire and that is something that Jay-Z can't do. Also, Eminem has a variety of topics to rap about and Jay-Z does not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a24QEq-Ev6cJay-Z fasthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u5eLHS3YhoJay-Z slow..., so what's your point???

#20 Cark

Cark

All you need is Warbs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,542 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:29 AM

Eminem seems to be a bit repetitive to me, his mum, kids taking what he says to heart, people in authority not wanting kids to listen to him, whilst they're good songs, they're still quite predictable.

#21 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

and he's gotten better which is why is still very much in the frame after all these years, alot of the old skool rappers are living on past glory and really ain't making it as big as Jay-Z has..., the most number 1 artist of all time, a feat for a rapper going by the reputation rappers have you'd never expect one to get close to Elvis (the man who held the record of most number 1 albums), less surpass him...., give credit to who credit is due, he's the king!!!

Being a great MC or rapper, doesn't have to translate in to commercial success. Look at all the terrible rappers that are mainstream these days. Being famous is no indication of rapping prowess.

#22 Panflute

Panflute

Kraftsportkardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • Joined 11-September 06
  • Favourites:Raúl, Casillas, Höwedes, Huntelaar, Dost
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

Jay-Z- "My Album Is Decade's Best"

Die.

Edited by Panflute, 18 December 2009 - 05:57 PM.

#23 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

Being a great MC or rapper, doesn't have to translate in to commercial success. Look at all the terrible rappers that are mainstream these days. Being famous is no indication of rapping prowess.

Very true, which is why most can't keep up, 1 or 2 good albums and they die off, Jay-z's been for decades, 2 to be precise and still hot in the game, even the Ice-cubes, Dr. Dres couldn't keep up with albums after albums, just shows he's remained consistent in the game and achieved so much while in it too, again, give props to who props is due.

#24 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

Don't get me wrong, I do respect Jay Z, especially his old stuff, his lyrics weren't the best, but his flow was absolutly flawless. He had an amazing flow. He still does have a good flow, but doesn't express it in the same way, as he did. He is probably more lyrical now though, but has seemed to have gone "softer" over the years. It makes money and you have got to respect someone for that, but as a sound to my ears, I don't feel him like I did in the 90's. He is definitely much more talented than 50 cent and co. Nas went a similar way, but I still like more Nas stuff than Jay Z, although Nas was much better in his Illmatic days, when Hip hop was at its peak.The thing is, I used to rate more of his songs than hate, but now I hate more of his new stuff than I rate. If you get what I mean?As for Dre, I've never really rated him as a rapper, but he is amazing at making beats and has 2 very good albums out, cronic being the best, for me.I personally think Kool G Rap is the king of rap, because he has been active since the 80's and although he isn't the most well known of rappers(but i bet every rapper in the world will know him and rap fans alike), he has it all a talented rapper can have. And he is forever on collaberations with various rappers, whether they are mainstream or underground.[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MLbmtDuWD0"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0MLbmtDuWD0[/url]Jay Z's flow on this, is an example, from back in the day :wub: .It is very similar to Big L's flow though(who was a good friend of Jay Z), nobody can deny it!Haha talking of that song, look how young Shyheim is on it. Easily the best kid rapper ever(from when he was a kid, obviously). I've got his album somewere here, from when he was about 14 years old. Definitely pisses all over crap like lil bow wow, he was actually talented.

Edited by Phil Mitchell, 18 December 2009 - 10:54 PM.

#25 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,012 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:47 PM

Nevwer heard that in my life.. and don't even know most of them. But i love it! Jay Z is class there aswell. Love that tune man! :wub:

#26 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

Nevwer heard that in my life.. and don't even know most of them. But i love it! Jay Z is class there aswell. Love that tune man! :wub:

For some reason though, it misses half of each rappers verses out :wacko: . probably to cut it down for a video, but i'll send you the full song on msn.Out of all them Big Daddy Kane is a legend(but don't listen to him). Jay Z, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Shyheim are only ones I've ever listen to fully.But that scoob on there, is the one who did the live freestyle with Biggie and 2pac(Shyheim is on that as a kid aswell), if you've ever heard that.

Edited by Phil Mitchell, 18 December 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#27 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:05 AM

yeah, I recall that tune, pretty nice. But like Jay-Z said in what we talking about "People keep talkin' bout Hov take it back, I'm doin' better than before Why would I do that?", he really IS doing better than before, commercial-wise, rating-wise, industrial-wise, worldwide known and still up there in the game, so why would he go back to how he used to rap when the current times agree with what he's doing? Makes no sense to me. Possibly why he's up there because of he ability to adapt and inter-change to the changes of people's demands in the music industry. Millions of rappers would sish they can enjoy half the success he's having so he MUST be doing something right.

#28 emoLEGEND

emoLEGEND

• Banned
  • 4,413 posts
  • Joined 20-February 09

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

[eminem] there they go, back in stadiums as shady spits his flow nuts they go, macadamia they go so balistic whoa, we can make them look like boso’s, he’s wondering if he should spit this slow, fuck no go for broke, his cup just runneth over oh no he aint had a buzz like this since the last time he overdosed they’ve been waiting patiently for pinocchio to poke his nose back into the game and they know rap will never be the same as before bashing in the brains of these hoes and establishing a name as he goes the passion and the flame is ignited you can’t put it out once we light it this shit is exactly what the fuck i’m talking about when we riot you dealin with a few true villians whose staying inside of the booth truth spillin and spit true feelings, till our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths now rewind it payback muthafucka for the way you got at me so how’s it taste? when i slap the taste out your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place i’m hannibal lecter so just in case your thinking of saving face you aint gonna have no face to save by the time im through with this place so play some Drake

#29 carefreeluke

carefreeluke

Oscar.

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,924 posts
  • Joined 05-January 08
  • Favourites:Cech, Oscar, Matić
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:46 PM

Kanye, Lil Wayne, and Drake don't compare to Eminem in that song.

#30 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, but Gooner, thats my point. He has sold out to the pop charts now, so if his albums gets rated "best rap album", in the POP music world, it isn't really relivant, when talking about the rap world. He used to have alot more origionality and expressed raw talent on a mic. Wereas now, he just makes songs and sounds exacly the same as Kanye West. They all rap in a similar "soft" flow and say more or less the same shit. The albums sell due to having "cathy" songs on the cds, rather than from expressing raw mic talent.There is nothing wrong with the way he's gone, as he is making money. But that still doesn't make someone the best rapper, because he is mainly directed at pop music fans, rather than die hard hip hop fans, these days. Rap's alot more expanded than MTV and E4 on a Saturday afternoone.His albums not bad and out of all the mainstream rappers, he is definitely one of the best and obviously is a very talented man. But nowere near one of the best rappers, as a whole, when you take underground rappers into consideration, when talking on the matter.[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYIsa_u_C-s"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OYIsa_u_C-s[/url]Thats another example of when he was good.

Edited by Phil Mitchell, 20 December 2009 - 07:11 PM.

#31 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:29 AM

Your arguement is like the "who's better - Biggie or Pac?", when we all know they are 2 different rappers good at what they both did. Jay-z has never been hardcore rapper as you think he was, if you say he rapped more of gangsterism, coke/drug, women and how he'll make money, fine! But you don't expect him to rap about those when he's past that stage mate. Now he raps more of his wealth, how he USED to be poor and how he struggled to success, how rich he is, his luxury life style and a few big-boy diss here and there at those haters. His albums have been like a series, i'e from rags to riches, and if you go back to his 1st album (reasonable doubt) to his recent one (blue print 3) you'd see the stages I'm talking about. I'd raise my eye brows if he still raps about gangster, drug dealings, wanting women, hustle..., because he's past those stages. It's kinda like Eminem and 50, one thing I get bored about them is the fact that they tend to take cheap shots at people to sell their records, especially 50 who constantly looks forbeefs then go make an album out to sell - always beefing artists. Eminem throws his at boybands, female pop stars and homosexuals, which is usually a cliche in all his albums - FAHT!!! - but I hand it to them, especially my white boy EM, they have been consistent, a bit ify on 50 though. As for not being the best rapper alive, your opinion really, so is mine to being other wise, I just can't see any better than him at the moment, with Eminem the only one close to him.

#32 ASF

ASF

Squad Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,511 posts
  • Joined 10-March 07
  • Favourites:Deco, Ricardo Carvalho, Jorge Costa, Falcao, Hulk
  • Country Flag

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

Jay-Z is a funny guy. He really is.

#33 Dr.Gonzo

Dr.Gonzo

Arg. I'm a pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,335 posts
  • Joined 20-December 05
  • Favourites:Robbie Fowler
  • Country Flag

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:38 PM

I wish Tupac was still alive so he could shoot Jay-Z.

#34 Knee Grow

Knee Grow

^My name, things I say >

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,681 posts
  • Joined 24-March 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

Eminem is a beast, he even outshined Jay on his own song: Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics usin his music to steer it sharin his views in his marriage But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment? Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents You fuckin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage! (Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*} And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just the

#35 Great Gooner

Great Gooner

Don Coleone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,633 posts
  • Joined 22-November 07
  • Country Flag

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:07 PM

^^ Just because Nas said so, everyone's using that line. Even Jay acknowledged his flow on Renegade as he stated in A Star Is Born, "but what Em did was silly, the white boy blossomed after Dre endorsed him, his flow on Renegade, f-cking awesome, Applaud him!"

#36 The Luh Shwareh

The Luh Shwareh

Poetry in motion.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • Joined 07-September 08
  • Favourites:Coutinho oh ohhhh
  • Country Flag

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:29 PM

It is fucking quality like, one of my favourite albums ever.

#37 emoLEGEND

emoLEGEND

• Banned
  • 4,413 posts
  • Joined 20-February 09

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:44 PM

Kanye, Lil Wayne, and Drake don't compare to Eminem in that song.

No rapper compares to Eminem right now.

#38 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,012 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:46 PM

I cannot believe we agree on something!?! :what: :lol:

#39 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,797 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:19 AM

This for example:-[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6j7vLF_Ac"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iP6j7vLF_Ac[/url]Don't get me wrong is a decent tune, for the reasons that its catchy, but the flow is absolutly shit, lyrics are wank and the singing makes it sound too much of an R&B sound. He sounds like Kanye west, 50 cent, etc, on this tune, with his singing type flow and average delivery. If we are talking mainsteam(not including the more underground artists), then Eminem is probably the only one worth listening to right now. 50 cent, Wayne, Kanye, Jay Z, etc, they're all wank. All they do is rap about bling bling, hoes and stupid shit which has been rapped about a zillion times over by zillions of rappers for decades, in the exact same signing type, boring flow. It sounds awfull and its just commercial, medialized(is that the right word?), watered down R&B crap, which is directed at pop fans and not rap fans. No orgionality, shit R&B hooks, average lyrics and flow....I could go on all day, criticizing these cranks...But it's all about tastes and opinions really.Eminem is still quality though, he comes hard, its just a shame he raps with ALOT of wanks these days, as he still has the raw sound to his flow and style:-[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KwyOfqbP8JU[/url]

Edited by Phil Mitchell, 02 January 2010 - 12:25 AM.

#40 GON The Genius

GON The Genius

The King of Carrot Flowers

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Joined 15-June 08
  • Country Flag

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:45 AM

Prefer Black Album myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users