Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,136 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:All of them are shite
  • Country Flag

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

I bet that 80s-90s bar was class mate. What type of tunes did they play? I feel fucking rough just reading your post. I could barely handle all that anymore. But I'd have a good go if I was on holiday. It would feel wrong not to.

Every fucking class tune from that era. Grease Megamix, Venga boys, cotton eye Joe to the likes of Three Little Birds, Simply The Best, Penny Arcade.....I was off in me element. There was a couple of scraps in there as well and the door man was an absolute fucking animal just carrying 3 people out at a time. I still haven't slept like, hope this isn't a long term thing.

#31764 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,874 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:10 PM

POPULAR

So a geezer at work went out on a workdo last night, followed me around and bought me a drink. Woke up to a text asking if I was gay, bi or straight and another text asking to ignore it completely. Ive no issues with him and he can try and crack on with who he likes but I have no idea how to play this other than distance myself from him, don't wanna be a cunt but also don't wanna encourage anything...my prostate exam was enough anal for a lifetime

#31765 True Blue

True Blue

Bluewolf's son in law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 AM

So a geezer at work went out on a workdo last night, followed me around and bought me a drink. Woke up to a text asking if I was gay, bi or straight and another text asking to ignore it completely. Ive no issues with him and he can try and crack on with who he likes but I have no idea how to play this other than distance myself from him, don't wanna be a cunt but also don't wanna encourage anything...my prostate exam was enough anal for a lifetime

He drinks and he is gay a perfect fit for you mate

Edited by True Blue, Yesterday, 06:48 AM.

#31766 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,815 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:19 PM

Every fucking class tune from that era. Grease Megamix, Venga boys, cotton eye Joe to the likes of Three Little Birds, Simply The Best, Penny Arcade.....I was off in me element. There was a couple of scraps in there as well and the door man was an absolute fucking animal just carrying 3 people out at a time. I still haven't slept like, hope this isn't a long term thing.

Other than Venga boys(cheese on toast) some of them are classics, especially simply the best. But that old skool balearic trance they used to play there(probably still have "old skool" nights of it now to be honest) would be more down my street if I'd been on the garries/mdma.

This type of shit:-

That type of music and uppers go togeth for me.

Not surprised there were a few scraps either. Wherever you get English people pissed up, it's gona kick off at somepoint haha.

Edited by The Rebel CRS, Yesterday, 07:21 PM.

#31767 Machado

Machado

E pluribus unum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
  • Favourites:Pablito, Rui Costa, Luisão, Nico Gaitán
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 PM

my prostate exam was enough anal for a lifetime

giphy.gif

#31768 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,136 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:All of them are shite
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:45 PM

Other than Venga boys(cheese on toast) some of them are classics, especially simply the best. But that old skool balearic trance they used to play there(probably still have "old skool" nights of it now to be honest) would be more down my street if I'd been on the garries/mdma.     This type of shit:-  https://www.youtube....h?v=rUFBdKX7Nck   That type of music and uppers go togeth for me.     Not surprised there were a few scraps either. Wherever you get English people pissed up, it's gona kick off at somepoint haha.

Love tunes like that as well mate, there were a few bars played shit like that and again I was loving it. It's the best place on Earth Ibiza like. Sitting on the rocks outside Cafe Mambos listening to Steve Aoki/Eric Prydz and watching the sun going down necking Ronnie Gills was fucking amazing as well. Eventually managed to et some sleep last night, went to work and the lads couldn't believe how I'll I looked, they said I could go at 2 and one of them rolled me a joint. Came home and it had me sleeping like a baby.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users