nudge

Forza Michael!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,836 posts
  • Joined 29-September 09
  • Country Flag

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

It's all about one's preference. For me, Europe can go fuck itself. I find life in the so-called "developing" countries much easier and chiller.

#31642 Berserker

Berserker

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,409 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:20 AM

More like South America's identity, but ok.

I know. However, i just placed the popular tag of 3rd world to denonimate poor/underdeveloped nations.

Of course they do. I never said every country in Europe was swimming in riches.

However, when you take it in the general context, Europe wins by a mile.

One city doesn't erase all the putrid mess of the others. I can assure you Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Prague & Zurich are a lot more worthy to go visit.

I personally like the culture in Europe.

The underdeveloped aspects of South American countries hinder the experience of going there.

Georgia & Colorado are very nice states. The Rocky Mountains are an experience everyone should absorb.

That's why i like Europe. So much culture, while doing everything with art, class & finesse.

I loved London. So many museums to go to. The Natural History Museum & the Imperial War.

No, like i said Football as a whole is corrupt as i noted before almost all WCs have been tainted by corruption, South America is just a part of it rather than the nucleus like you are wrongly implying.

You can shove your popular tag right up your arse.

You didn't directly said it but you completely ignored that fact in your idiotic branding/comparison.

Europe wins in what?, economics?, yeah, so what?

I can assure you that's not the case, while it's a matter of opinion and completely subjective, South American cities are equally worthwhile visiting for different reasons,such as the Amazons, the Andes, the Machu Picchu or Iguazu Falls anywhere else.

That's perfectly fine, you can also enjoy eating your mucus and i wouldn't have a problem with it. But you don't have to be a mongoloid and bash or undermine everything else when you're praising something, you don't go insulting whine because you love beer, really, that's just stupid.     

#31643 Takyon

Takyon

Skinny, Mean Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined 08-February 15
  • Favourites:Stuart Elliot, Liam Rosenior & Nikica Jelavic
  • Country Flag

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

Went to the shoot of a music video for a local band last night which was something different, it was good fun and I'd recommend it. 

#31644 deadlinesman

deadlinesman

W.A.B.H.O.B.

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,989 posts
  • Joined 29-March 07
  • Favourites:Irwin, Zidane, Buffon.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 AM

I'd take Quito over a whole lot of places. It's gorgeous. I'll post pictures in a bit. Amsterdam isn't for everyone. Paris and London have been called a shithole by many different visitors. Prague and Zurich are places I know nothing of. Berlin isn't the first city I'd visit in Germany. Madrid isn't the first city I'd visit in Spain. Opinions are like assholes.

I fucking hate London, but I hate most big cities. They all have nice touristy areas, but everywhere else is shite. Rome is the same, full of history but stuck in 80's with graffiti covering the whole city. Florence however was stunning, as was Verona. Italy is possibly my favourite European destination.

Edited by deadlinesman, Yesterday, 10:19 AM.

#31645 True Blue

True Blue

Bluewolf's son in law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,198 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 PM

I fucking hate London, but I hate most big cities. They all have nice touristy areas, but everywhere else is shite. Rome is the same, full of history but stuck in 80's with graffiti covering the whole city. Florence however was stunning, as was Verona. Italy is possibly my favourite European destination.

Aren't you from Manchester you hairless cunt? Manchester is a big city yes? Oh and agreed on Verona it is fucking lovely,Venice is also a good shout.

#31646 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,813 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

I like when cities are covered in graffiti, obviously depends on the quality, but it looks a lot better than plain walls.

Aren't you from Manchester you hairless cunt? Manchester is a big city yes? Oh and agreed on Verona it is fucking lovely,Venice is also a good shout.

He's from Warrington and Manchester is not a big city.

#31647 True Blue

True Blue

Bluewolf's son in law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,198 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

I like when cities are covered in graffiti, obviously depends on the quality, but it looks a lot better than plain walls.

He's from Warrington and Manchester is not a big city.

London and Birmingham are the biggest?  

#31648 Takyon

Takyon

Skinny, Mean Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined 08-February 15
  • Favourites:Stuart Elliot, Liam Rosenior & Nikica Jelavic
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

Bristol has a lot of graffiti which looks quite good if my memory serves me correctly. London on the other hand is atrocious, going into North London on the train to King's Cross sticks in my mind as one of the worst eye sores I've seen

#31649 ...Dan

...Dan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,805 posts
  • Joined 21-November 04
  • Favourites:Laurent Koscielny
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Bristol has a lot of graffiti which looks quite good if my memory serves me correctly. London on the other hand is atrocious, going into North London on the train to King's Cross sticks in my mind as one of the worst eye sores I've seen

Yeah, we have a lot of graffiti. If it's done right it looks good and really adds character to a place.

#31650 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,098 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:All of them are shite
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:35 PM

Some black bloke coming back to my work tonight to shoot me and my mate. If he is true to his word I'll see you all on the other side. Bon Nuit. X

#31651 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,633 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:53 PM

You never know with some people these days to be honest. But you're a doorman so have probably had 100s of people saying they are gonna come back and shoot you.

#31652 Berserker

Berserker

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,409 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:54 PM

Some black bloke coming back to my work tonight to shoot me and my mate. If he is true to his word I'll see you all on the other side. Bon Nuit. X

Too bad you probably won't fit through the door to get there.

#31653 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,098 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:All of them are shite
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:58 PM

You never know with some people these days to be honest. But you're a doorman so have probably had 100s of people saying they are gonna come back and shoot you.

Had plenty but this one is a bit different as he didn't tell us but someone who passed it on to us. Very much doubt it'll happen like, look forward to giving him a slap if he comes back (unarmed). :lol:

#31654 Shinkansen

Shinkansen

Why is there a kangaroo below this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,384 posts
  • Joined 10-December 04
  • Favourites:Tim Cahill
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Jesus hope you're alright Danny. I met a girl from Newcastle last night. She was drunk as fuck and ugly. Shame really.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users