Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,795 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:46 PM

It is a stripper name unfortunately,but that attempt of a save is terrible Cark.

Fucking peppermint :lol:

I said peppermint in jest, he did laugh :lol:

#31602 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Young Guns

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,335 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Favourites:Heskey, Izzet, Messi, Iniesta.
  • Country Flag

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:50 PM

america you so funny

#31603 Fairy In Boots

Fairy In Boots

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts
  • Joined 29-May 13
  • Favourites:Paul McGrath
  • Country Flag

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

Leicester's Marc Albrighton's mother in law died on the beach in Tunisia, she was a Villa fan (as his family are) then, a Blues fan had this to say:

https://pbs.twimg.co...AE2kn.jpg:large

sum's up Blues fan's Dennis Thwaites who played 80 games for them also perished, classy club small heath.  Rip to both

#31604 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,071 posts
  • Joined 12-May 09
  • Favourites:Messi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Dunn
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:49 AM

So how has the forum been since the update? Just come back on for the first time since before my holiday and it seems pretty quiet.

#31605 deadlinesman

deadlinesman

W.A.B.H.O.B.

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,961 posts
  • Joined 29-March 07
  • Favourites:Irwin, Zidane, Buffon.
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:08 AM

Well it's a little slow, but it always is off season. However, you'd think it was the end of the world the way some have been going on. I've been on holiday for 2 weeks as well. I've asked Harvey for an update and I'll update the public thread when I get more info. Seems we're swapping providers. We had a problem with appalling service from the last cretins who still thought Bronco was in charge and didn't respond to Harvey's emails as they thought because Bronco was quiet and didn't respond, everything was hunky dorey. Dicks. Time to pull together like every summer and talk shite till August :lol:

#31606 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

The Grandad of TFF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

Breaking News!!!

Bluewolf forced to take 4 days off sick!!

Bloody unheard of.. Done my back in a week or so ago strimming the front lawn for the minister of war but instead of taking it easy me and my son moved the great big heavy slabs I got for the pathway the day after which I now seriously regret.. Went back to work as normal the next day but as the week went on I grew slowly worse until last Monday where I all but collapsed in my dining room and had to have the ambulance come and take me to Epsom Hospital... Been dosed up to death on various tablets since and been flat on my back for pretty much most of the last 6 days.. 

Worked out that this is the first time I have been off from work sick in 19 years.. My Laura said it was highly amusing to watch me on Gas and Air..

#31607 Keely

Keely

AKA the Yorkshire lass.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,711 posts
  • Joined 11-April 10
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

Well Belfast is a nice place. Did all the tourist attractions and had my first and second ever Guinness. The Northern Irish are great people. I however had to meet the Misters family who live over there.

#31608 HotelCalifornia

HotelCalifornia

My Turkish Delight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Joined 20-February 12
  • Favourites:Friedel, Tugay, Novo, Weiss
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Lovely place is Northern Ireland, absolutely adore it. Not a huge fan of Belfast but the whole Troubles history surrounding it is fascinating, if rather depressing. I also find it a bit odd how they've taken such an enthusiasm to building the Titanic; they've renamed districts and everything after it.

Will agree though the people are really nice (I would say that!) and the scenery is as good as you'll get anywhere over here. Stunning around the Sperrins and Mournes.

Have to say though Guinness is awful, not fit for cleaning out a shit farm, let alone drinking.

#31609 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Young Guns

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,335 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Favourites:Heskey, Izzet, Messi, Iniesta.
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

Can't wait to fuck off to France on Friday evening for a week. 

#31610 Thibaut

Thibaut

The Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Joined 23-December 13
  • Favourites:Courtois, Mata, Cech, Terry
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:04 PM

Well it's a little slow, but it always is off season. However, you'd think it was the end of the world the way some have been going on. I've been on holiday for 2 weeks as well. I've asked Harvey for an update and I'll update the public thread when I get more info. Seems we're swapping providers. We had a problem with appalling service from the last cretins who still thought Bronco was in charge and didn't respond to Harvey's emails as they thought because Bronco was quiet and didn't respond, everything was hunky dorey. Dicks. Time to pull together like every summer and talk shite till August :lol:

Where did you go? I remember a few months ago you said you going to Dubai

#31611 oliveandblue

oliveandblue

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  • Joined 31-December 10
  • Favourites:Julian Draxler, Marco Reus, Patrick Herrmann, Roman Neustadter
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:24 PM

I wish I lived near such a wide range of cultures like you Europeans do.  Every one of your trips can not only be economical, but unique.  It costs Americans thousands upon thousands to see as much of the world as you guys do.  

#31612 Shinkansen

Shinkansen

Why is there a kangaroo below this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,378 posts
  • Joined 10-December 04
  • Favourites:Tim Cahill
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

I wish I lived near such a wide range of cultures like you Europeans do.  Every one of your trips can not only be economical, but unique.  It costs Americans thousands upon thousands to see as much of the world as you guys do.  

Agreed.

At least you have appealing countries near you, like, Canada! 

#31613 carefreeluke

carefreeluke

First Team

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Joined 05-January 08
  • Favourites:Terry, Hazard, Willian, Oscar.
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:37 PM

Yeah to be fair, a lot of Aussies I've met on my travels also said similar things. Often say how lucky we are in Europe, places like Paris, Madrid, Rome etc are on our doorsteps really. Also makes me laugh when they talk about distances, for us we might complain, or may think London to Rome is a fair journey but for an Aussie they act like it's going from Portsmouth to Southampton.

Edited by carefreeluke, 29 June 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#31614 Bring Me My Bow

Bring Me My Bow

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13
  • Country Flag

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, we're pretty lucky in terms the different cultures but, on the flip side, there's so much to see in the US without having to worry about the language barrier. I know Americans who've never left the country and have no intention to.

Personally, I'd love to see some of South America, so that's one thing you've got, and then there's Canada and the Carribean. It's the Aussies and NZers I feel sorry for  :lol:

Edited by Bring Me My Bow, 29 June 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#31615 Keely

Keely

AKA the Yorkshire lass.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,711 posts
  • Joined 11-April 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 12:01 AM

Lovely place is Northern Ireland, absolutely adore it. Not a huge fan of Belfast but the whole Troubles history surrounding it is fascinating, if rather depressing. I also find it a bit odd how they've taken such an enthusiasm to building the Titanic; they've renamed districts and everything after it.   Will agree though the people are really nice (I would say that!) and the scenery is as good as you'll get anywhere over here. Stunning around the Sperrins and Mournes. Have to say though Guinness is awful, not fit for cleaning out a shit farm, let alone drinking.

Yes they have the Titanic museum in the Titanic quarter in Belfast. I did have a tour around the murals around Belfast and has got me wanting to read more about the troubles . I did love the scenary whilst on the train to Colrane and Carrickfergus and at the Causeway. My only regret is that we did not go to Derry/Londonderry due to time.

#31616 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,090 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:All of them are shite
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 01:01 AM

Yeah to be fair, a lot of Aussies I've met on my travels also said similar things. Often say how lucky we are in Europe, places like Paris, Madrid, Rome etc are on our doorsteps really. Also makes me laugh when they talk about distances, for us we might complain, or may think London to Rome is a fair journey but for an Aussie they act like it's going from Portsmouth to Southampton.

Paris, Madrid, Rome....more like Ibiza, Magaluf, Ayia Napa etc.

#31617 carefreeluke

carefreeluke

First Team

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Joined 05-January 08
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 12:37 PM

Haha good shout.

#31618 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,090 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Well someone has tried to break into my flat again, heard something going on at the door and seen through the window above that there was some kind of vehicle in the street going by the lights etc. When it stopped (wasn't opening the door to someone with a crow bar or whatever) there was no one there and then this morning there is clear damage to the door. Second time in a month, first time the Police arrested someone a few nights later who was caught doing the same thing to another house.

#31619 Berserker

Berserker

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,395 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:30 PM

Well someone has tried to break into my flat again, heard something going on at the door and seen through the window above that there was some kind of vehicle in the street going by the lights etc. When it stopped (wasn't opening the door to someone with a crow bar or whatever) there was no one there and then this morning there is clear damage to the door. Second time in a month, first time the Police arrested someone a few nights later who was caught doing the same thing to another house.

Sucks mate, last week someone broke into my neighbour's house drugged and tried to rob them with a fake gun, luckily he failed, got his ass beaten up and ended up in jail.

You should place a camera outside of your house, they're not expensive and you put an end to that shit situation by recording them and then going to the police.

Edited by Berserker, Yesterday, 03:12 PM.

#31620 True Blue

True Blue

Bluewolf's son in law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,183 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:42 PM

It was maybe just you,returning from a night out?

#31621 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

The Grandad of TFF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,634 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Sounds to me like someone seems to know the type of work you do and that for the most part you are not likely to be in.. What's the chances of someone trying to break into your gaff for a second time in almost as many months?? Should get your own crowbar or baseball bat and the next time they come trying you can do an unexpected meet and greet.

#31622 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,090 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:52 PM

Sounds to me like someone seems to know the type of work you do and that for the most part you are not likely to be in.. What's the chances of someone trying to break into your gaff for a second time in almost as many months?? Should get your own crowbar or baseball bat and the next time they come trying you can do an unexpected meet and greet.

Where I live is a student area so my thinking is that's why we were targeted, next time I am going to exit the flat through the back gate and walk round to see what's happening. I do have a few things such as dumb bells but aye, got a cosh that's Im going to take over tonight.

It was maybe just you,returning from a night out?

:lol: Happened twice that.

Sucks mate, last week someone broke into my neighbour's drugged and tried to rob them with a fake gun, luckily he failed, got his ass beaten up and ended up in jail.   You should place a camera outside of your house, they're not expensive and you put an end to that shit situation by recording them and then going to the police.

That would be a good solution but we move out in 3 weeks so not worth it I suppose. Hopefully when they do eventually get in me and the lads are sat there with a bat waiting.

#31623 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,607 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:07 PM

Not too far from you you've got Canada, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Uruguay....

Not to mention that due to the sheer size of the USA, one state is very different and unique to the other. You have plenty there yourself mate.

#31624 Makarios

Makarios

Supremely Blessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Not too far from you you've got Canada, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Uruguay....

Not to mention that due to the sheer size of the USA, one state is very different and unique to the other. You have plenty there yourself mate.

Besides individual states, the other countries you've mentioned, except Canada, are 3rd world entities.

You seriously can't compare Europe to South America. Europe has a lot more class, culture and finesse.

#31625 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,607 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Besides individual states, the other countries you've mentioned, except Canada, are 3rd world entities.

You seriously can't compare Europe to South America. Europe has a lot more class, culture and finesse.

There are many things in these countries that are unique and that we don't have in Europe.

#31626 Berserker

Berserker

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,395 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM

POPULAR

Okay, i let you slide once in the Copa America thread regarding your bullshit on South America ( which by the way was completely retarded as corruption/dodgy referring is a part of football as a whole rather than solely South America) but now you're starting to get on my nerves and that's the last thing you want to do, i assure you.

The "3rd world" term was primarily conceived to denominate neutral countries in the Cold War period if you didn't know. Countries such as Argentina, Uruguay or Chile have HDIs and GDPs higher than many European countries.

Buenos Aires itself is on pair with ANY city in the world in regards of "class, culture and finesse" as you call it AND I DARE YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE! All the countries in the area have different and unique cultures with the exception of (Argentina of Uruguay who are almost identical)

#31627 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,607 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Moaty, the best thing is to sleep with a few weapons next to you incase I say. the chances are that the burglars will just be smack urchins and seeing you will be the last thing they want, but there is always that chance that the person breaking in could be a nutter. If someone breaks in your gaf you never know who they are or what they are capable of so I'm not surprised it shit you up a bit.

Okay, i let you slide once in the Copa America thread regarding your bullshit on South America ( which by the way was completely retarded as corruption/dodgy referring is a part of football as a whole rather than solely South America) but now you're starting to get on my nerves and that's the last thing you want to do, i assure you.

:lol: 

#31628 Harpoon

Harpoon

Free Brady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Joined 19-April 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:54 PM

You ever been to South America?

Maybe it's because I'm an American but most places in the US I really have no interest in seeing. I've been to each state on the East and West coast except for Georgia, been to Colorado and Wyoming in the middle and don't have much desire to see a lot of the other parts of middle America. I would like to go back to the rockies though.  

I think the wide array of different cultures in Europe being so close together is pretty awesome. Hopefully I can get back over to Europe sometime soon. 

#31629 Cannabis

Cannabis

'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13
  • Favourites:Everton Football Club.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

Go on Berserker, crush him like a grape.

#31630 oliveandblue

oliveandblue

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  • Joined 31-December 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:59 PM

I've been to South America once.  The major cities are beautiful and blow Mexican cities out of the water.  They're also more flavorful and intriguing than a number of American cities.  The natural beauty of the region is tough to match anywhere else in the world.  You can go from the Andes -> plateau -> semi-jungle -> cliff -> coast in a 3 hour drive.  It's mind-blowing.  The people in South America were more receptive than most Mexican people are.  The food is better as well.

I would rather visit South America again before I'd ever consider Mexico. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get to.

I'd love to live in Europe for a period of a couple of years.   

#31631 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,090 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM

Moaty, the best thing is to sleep with a few weapons next to you incase I say. the chances are that the burglars will just be smack urchins and seeing you will be the last thing they want, but there is always that chance that the person breaking in could be a nutter. If someone breaks in your gaf you never know who they are or what they are capable of so I'm not surprised it shit you up a bit. :lol:

To be honest mate it never really shook me up, not trying to act the hard man or anything by saying that as its natural to get a bit shaken in that scenario. If they'd got in last night they'd have needed a weapon as I was wide awake as were my two mates so they'd have regretted it. You're right though you have no idea who it is, like I say it's a student/young professionals area so there's a lot of tablets, laptops, games consoles etc lying around and that group of people are careless with leaving windows unlocked and doors open etc so it is an area that you can imagine would be targeted. We have got the Police involved as I don't want to be footing the bill for a new door or lock (like I say this has happened before and the lock had to be replaced last time) should it come down to it. Also if someone breaks in and they get kicked half to death then there is a record of it all happening before in the past. Meeting them at 12 tomorrow. And if some poor fucker has had anything nicked it could help the Polis trace their steps. I'm game for them to get in as long as I'm awake, the thought of waking up to someone being there is a different situation all together.

Edited by Any O, Yesterday, 08:04 PM.

#31632 Harpoon

Harpoon

Free Brady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Joined 19-April 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:03 PM

I've been to South America once.  The major cities are beautiful and blow Mexican cities out of the water.  They're also more flavorful and intriguing than a number of American cities.  The natural beauty of the region is tough to match anywhere else in the world.  You can go from the Andes -> plateau -> semi-jungle -> cliff -> coast in a 3 hour drive.  It's mind-blowing.  The people in South America were more receptive than most Mexican people are.  The food is better as well.

I would rather visit South America again before I'd ever consider Mexico. Unfortunately, it's not easy to get to.

I'd love to live in Europe for a period of a couple of years.   

I'm hoping to move to Europe for a little while in the near future before returning back to New England. Tough to get a job over there but hopefully it happens, I'm a UK citizen so I have that bit of advantage but still having trouble with it.

Anyways I've never been to Mexico but I agree with your point about natural beauty in South America. I went to Brazil once, only time I've been in South America, and yeah the landscape outside of the cities was incredible. 

#31633 Any O

Any O

Revolution

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,090 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:07 PM

I'm hoping to move to Europe for a little while in the near future before returning back to New England. Tough to get a job over there but hopefully it happens, I'm a UK citizen so I have that bit of advantage but still having trouble with it.   Anyways I've never been to Mexico but I agree with your point about natural beauty in South America. I went to Brazil once, only time I've been in South America, and yeah the landscape outside of the cities was incredible.

Still considering Newcastle?

#31634 Harpoon

Harpoon

Free Brady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Joined 19-April 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Still considering Newcastle?

Newcastle seems similar to my city (Boston) which is what made me interested in living there for a bit. I haven't applied for any jobs there yet though. Most my family in the UK live in London so that would probably be a bit easier move for me. I didn't bother to apply for any jobs while I was in school and now that I just got out it's driving me crazy looking for work. 

#31635 carefreeluke

carefreeluke

First Team

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,589 posts
  • Joined 05-January 08
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Get well soon Bluewolf mate. 

Walked down to the station yesterday to buy a travelcard for my Mum as she was running late. She said take the money on the side, there was two tenners there. Took one tenner thinking it would be enough, get there and it's now 12 quid odd. When did that happen? London train prices are a joke.

#31636 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,607 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

To be honest mate it never really shook me up, not trying to act the hard man or anything by saying that as its natural to get a bit shaken in that scenario. If they'd got in last night they'd have needed a weapon as I was wide awake as were my two mates so they'd have regretted it. You're right though you have no idea who it is, like I say it's a student/young professionals area so there's a lot of tablets, laptops, games consoles etc lying around and that group of people are careless with leaving windows unlocked and doors open etc so it is an area that you can imagine would be targeted. We have got the Police involved as I don't want to be footing the bill for a new door or lock (like I say this has happened before and the lock had to be replaced last time) should it come down to it. Also if someone breaks in and they get kicked half to death then there is a record of it all happening before in the past. Meeting them at 12 tomorrow. And if some poor fucker has had anything nicked it could help the Polis trace their steps. I'm game for them to get in as long as I'm awake, the thought of waking up to someone being there is a different situation all together.

That's the good thing about you living with a few mates, if someone ever breaks in there is 3 of you there to sort the situation out.

Best way to get the police involved as they might come back, but one night when you aren't in.

As I said though mate, it's smackhead shit in general.

#31637 Makarios

Makarios

Supremely Blessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 09:11 PM

The "3rd world" term was primarily conceived to denominate neutral countries in the Cold War period if you didn't know. Countries such as Argentina, Uruguay or Chile have HDIs and GDPs higher than many European countries.

Buenos Aires itself is on pair with ANY city in the world in regards of "class, culture and finesse" as you call it AND I DARE YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE! All the countries in the area have different and unique cultures with the exception of (Argentina of Uruguay who are almost identical)

More like South America's identity, but ok.

I know. However, i just placed the popular tag of 3rd world to denonimate poor/underdeveloped nations.

Of course they do. I never said every country in Europe was swimming in riches.

However, when you take it in the general context, Europe wins by a mile.

One city doesn't erase all the putrid mess of the others. I can assure you Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Prague & Zurich are a lot more worthy to go visit.

There are many things in these countries that are unique and that we don't have in Europe.

I personally like the culture in Europe.

The underdeveloped aspects of South American countries hinder the experience of going there.

You ever been to South America?

Maybe it's because I'm an American but most places in the US I really have no interest in seeing. I've been to each state on the East and West coast except for Georgia, been to Colorado and Wyoming in the middle and don't have much desire to see a lot of the other parts of middle America. I would like to go back to the rockies though.  

I think the wide array of different cultures in Europe being so close together is pretty awesome. Hopefully I can get back over to Europe sometime soon. 

Georgia & Colorado are very nice states. The Rocky Mountains are an experience everyone should absorb.

That's why i like Europe. So much culture, while doing everything with art, class & finesse.

I loved London. So many museums to go to. The Natural History Museum & the Imperial War.

#31638 Harpoon

Harpoon

Free Brady

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Joined 19-April 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

^ Bad reading comprehension. 

#31639 oliveandblue

oliveandblue

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts
  • Joined 31-December 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

More like South America's identity, but ok.

I know. However, i just placed the popular tag of 3rd world to denonimate poor/underdeveloped nations.

Of course they do. I never said every country in Europe was swimming in riches.

However, when you take it in the general context, Europe wins by a mile.

One city doesn't erase all the putrid mess of the others. I can assure you Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Prague & Zurich are a lot more worthy to go visit.

I'd take Quito over a whole lot of places.  It's gorgeous.  I'll post pictures in a bit.  

Amsterdam isn't for everyone.  Paris and London have been called a shithole by many different visitors.  Prague and Zurich are places I know nothing of.  Berlin isn't the first city I'd visit in Germany.  Madrid isn't the first city I'd visit in Spain.

Opinions are like assholes. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users