Makarios

Supremely Blessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:17 PM

Yet the man, they myth, the legend. Whose time is only spent on 'useful things' allows the hours to melt away by posting on a football forum. I wonder how much time Genghis Khan, Charlemagne, Tamerlane, Alexander The Great, & Attila The Hun spent posting on TFF.

I get away from everything for a bit here. It is a nice change of scenery for me. 

I find a bit of perspective here in different aspects.

#31082 Spike

Spike

Not Allowed To Support Chelsea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Joined 10-June 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

I get away from everything for a bit here. It is a nice change of scenery for me. 

I find a bit of perspective here in different aspects.

You escape from reality here? Weak minded.

Alexander the Great was an alcoholic. Weak minded fool, espaping from reality.

Edited by Spike, Yesterday, 05:19 PM.

#31083 Bring Me My Bow

Bring Me My Bow

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 PM

Good news! Global warming will make spiders bigger and faster. And they'll reproduce more  :lol:

http://www.telegraph...st-spiders.html

#31084 Paul the Yid

Paul the Yid

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

Wow, this took off a bit. I really hope Makarios is just a bad WUM for his sake, I feel sorry for him otherwise. At the moment he reminds me of Scrooge McDuck.

#31085 Batard

Batard

Éduquer le stupide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,651 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:16 PM

last week i was doing a cleanup in the back end of all the posts that got deleted, that Halewood member was a real character

I'm sure many of those were mine included  :lol:

#31086 Danny-Boy

Danny-Boy

The one and only

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,165 posts
  • Joined 14-December 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:19 PM

One day someone or something will bring Makarios back down to earth. It could be a near death experience, a girl who can stand to be around him for more than 5 mins. But I don't think he is going to learn from us. Reality will end up biting him hard enough to snap out of it.

#31087 Paul the Yid

Paul the Yid

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 PM

There's an old blanket on the ground, a scabby dog and a cardboard sign in his future.

#31088 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,026 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Good news! Global warming will make spiders bigger and faster. And they'll reproduce more  :lol:

http://www.telegraph...st-spiders.html

Makes sense really. Look at the size of even regular ants in Spain or Greece compared to England, for example. In fact the ones in Tunisia and the Canaries were literally on steroids and the climate will be the reason why.

Summers have definitely gotten warmer here and are lasting longer. Last year it was nice pretty much from April to the beginning of October. It wasn't really unbearable type heat though(it was just right), just a nicer temperature for longer. It always used to be warm around June-Sept and that was it.

One day someone or something will bring Makarios back down to earth. It could be a near death experience, a girl who can stand to be around him for more than 5 mins. But I don't think he is going to learn from us. Reality will end up biting him hard enough to snap out of it.

He lives in America so hopefully someone "busts a cap in his ass".

Edited by The Rebel CRS, Yesterday, 11:18 PM.

#31089 Makarios

Makarios

Supremely Blessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Joined 07-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:49 AM

There's an old blanket on the ground, a scabby dog and a cardboard sign in his future.

You sure do know a lot about failure.

I have encouraged anyone with an issue to the best of my abilities. Whether it has been weight or overall encouragement, i try to get the person to see the positive outlook of it. Funny how that's never brought up. 

None of the individuals here have demonstrated anything to "learn" from. What exactly would you be referring to then?

And let me break it down for you.

1. Near death experiences are often encountered through one's own negligence. I am not a negligent person.

2. A girl will never dictate my attitude or disposition. It would complete negate everything i stand for and have worked so hard for. I am not a marionette. I am the puppeteer.

3. Reality is the result of one's work. Some realities are better than others. My reality is everything i've strived for and keep striving for. I am content with everything i am reaping.

#31090 ASF

ASF

Squad Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,301 posts
  • Joined 10-March 07
  • Favourites:Deco, Ricardo Carvalho, Jorge Costa, Falcao, Hulk
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 02:08 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=0x-fkSYDtUY.

#31091 Spike

Spike

Not Allowed To Support Chelsea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Joined 10-June 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 02:14 AM

2. A girl will never dictate my attitude or disposition. It would complete negate everything i stand for and have worked so hard for. I am not a marionette. I am the puppeteer.

That sounds incredibly rapey.

#31092 Paul the Yid

Paul the Yid

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 04:42 AM

There's a typo in the last word of his post

0 user(s) are browsing this forum