No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,994 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 01:12 AM

Been to hospital again tonight and it was like a fucking soap opera in A and E, firstly some bloke mortal drunk kicking off, calling the doctors racist names and telling them to get to the back of the queue. Then some woman was being watched by two coppers and being nosey I got talking to her and she said she had just got out of prison for attempted murder and her victim was sat in the waiting room as well, she said that she was a son to him and he raped her to get her pregnant when she was 12. Honestly, had a whale of a time. :lol:

Was her THAT ugly?

#30442 Moaty

Moaty

Storts is a cunt

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,707 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:Hatem
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 01:43 AM

She HAS a son to him. I love my phone but fucking sick of it thinking it knows everything and wrongy correcting me the cunt.

#30443 Paul the Yid

Paul the Yid

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:08 AM

Don't blame the phone, just admit that you struggle with the english language seen as you're a Geordie cock gobbler.

#30444 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

The Grandad of TFF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,107 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:22 AM

She HAS a son to him. I love my phone but fucking sick of it thinking it knows everything and wrongy correcting me the cunt.

You sound like me.. All sausage fingers pressing multiple letters all the time because they only seem to make phones that can be used by people with dainty little girl fingers...

As for all that other stuff you seem to be a magnet for the bizzare, dangerous and eventful.. no matter where you go..

Edited by Bluewolf, Yesterday, 05:24 AM.

#30445 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,281 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 AM

probably used the wrong phrase there. but are you telling me that someone getting depressed, for example for reasons such as a relative dying or losing their job, is equally as genuine as a guy leaving a band? I know self-harm is something not to be mocked and I didn't want my other post to come across like that. the whole #cut4zayn thing on Twitter really doesn't do the stigma of talking about self-harm any good - it's as if it devalues it in some way. obviously it should be taken seriously but if there are any people who do 'cut4zayn' and did so only for that reason, for some reason they are gonna receive less sympathy from me. A guy leaving a band should not have that kind of affect on you.

Theres obviously a difference between the hashtag and actually doing it though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users