Why is there a kangaroo below this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,326 posts
  • Joined 10-December 04
  • Favourites:Tim Cahill
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 09:52 AM

Working about 7 miles from home today in the west end of Newcastle, took 70 minutes to get here because of traffic. Fucking joke really.

You need to get fitter mate. Although 70 minutes and 7 miles in your condition is a decent effort by foot.

#27962 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:HBA, Joey Barton
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 01:46 PM

You need to get fitter mate. Although 70 minutes and 7 miles in your condition is a decent effort by foot.

I am not capable of walking seven mile, this was in the Moatmobile. Would say I can walk around 1 mile before the owld leg gives in which is decent really.

#27963 The Foxes

The Foxes

One Nigel Pearson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,549 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12
  • Favourites:Vardy, Mahrez, Ulloa, Knockaert
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 01:58 PM

Proper fucked off with my Agency. Got told I'm on earlys all week. I come into work at 6 and get told I'm not needed. I was only chosen to go as I was the last one in. Still the night shift boss told me he is going to ensure I'm on nights by requesting I get sent. The worst thing is I've lost a days pay due to a fuck up.

That kind of crap has always put me off agencies. The one time I worked for one I got completely fucked over.

I am not capable of walking seven mile, this was in the Moatmobile. Would say I can walk around 1 mile before the owld leg gives in which is decent really.

Your traffic is a curse. The one day I go on Newcastle's roads and it takes me nearly 11 hours to get home :lol:

#27964 True Blue

True Blue

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,312 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

I don't respond to terrorists.

Curly bitch

#27965 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 PM

That kind of crap has always put me off agencies. The one time I worked for one I got completely fucked over.   Your traffic is a curse. The one day I go on Newcastle's roads and it takes me nearly 11 hours to get home :lol:

The A1 is grid locked cos of road works meaning the traffic through the city centre is ridiculous as people try to avoid it. I live just North if the city centre and have to hit the major roads to get to the West end. It is also a huge shithole and pretty rough.

#27966 Keely

Keely

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,435 posts
  • Joined 11-April 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 03:23 PM

That kind of crap has always put me off agencies. The one time I worked for one I got completely fucked over.

Your traffic is a curse. The one day I go on Newcastle's roads and it takes me nearly 11 hours to get home :lol:

To be fair means I can just prepare for Manchester. Going to see his parents again, Plus if I do nights I get more money as well. 

Traffic in Huddersfield is shite. I live in the west of the town center but it is one way in and the main road can be gridlocked at certain times of the day. It is a lot easier to get to Oldham than Huddersfield sometimes 

#27967 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,689 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Favourites:Heskey, Izzet, Messi, Iniesta.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:15 PM

One-ball, I'd apply for a new passport now if I were you. They take an absolute age with getting new ones out. 7 weeks seems like a long time.

#27968 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Fortunately my mate hasn't booked it. I'm gunna apply and then try and buy flights/accom a week or two before.

#27969 True Blue

True Blue

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,312 posts
  • Joined 09-November 06
  • Favourites:Chelsea FC past and present
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

One ball oh harsh

#27970 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:02 PM

Parked in an estate behind work today due to not being sure if I am entitled to a place in the car park, I was not blocking anyone's drive or owt like that, quiet little street. Get to my car at approximately 17:09 and see that there is a small plastic bag under the wiper. 10698714_10152743777363930_9168777576400 This is the street:1897709_10152743777423930_84783501469656 Not breaking any laws, not doing anything wrong....will be parking there tomorrow as I am on night shift at that site. One scratch on my car and every window in the street will be bricked. Should get a fucking life and find something to actually complain about.

#27971 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,689 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:07 PM

They actually took the time to print that out :lol:. Tits.

One ball oh harsh

But true.

#27972 Cannabis

Cannabis

8. 11. 93.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13
  • Favourites:Everton Football Club.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:07 PM

Stop being such a cunt. 

You are causing bad feelings. 

Actually pissed myself at that. What utter mongs. Clearly the type the rustle the curtains on an hourly basis to see if there is anything to complain about. There is quite a funny note in our work office detailing an argument that happened when one of our truck drivers illegally parked on some bloke's farm. I'll post it up whenever I can as it's pure comedy gold. 

The hype that is caused from this kinda' thing is hilarious.

#27973 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM

It'll be old people, the fact they know I was there all day (9ish til 5ish) says it all. Also I can safely say as someone who lives in a similar street that as long as I can move my car etc I really couldn't give two fucks. Why couldn't the spineless, piss smelling old cunts have wrote the note with a bit decency instead of coming across as condescending, whinging, senile owld bastards.

#27974 Cannabis

Cannabis

8. 11. 93.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13
  • Favourites:Everton Football Club.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:14 PM

Is it just me that's annoyed by the piss poor grammar on that note?

#27975 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,689 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:14 PM

Is it just me that's annoyed by the piss poor grammar on that note?

Not at all.

#27976 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:21 PM

I am annoyed at the fact they could have said "Sorry that we have to communicate in such a way but could you please not park in the street in the future as although you aren't doing any wrong it can cause inconvenience for the folk that live here. Thank you." Had they done this I would park at the college (no idea where the fucker is like) but instead I am parking in the same spot, maybe a bit further from the kerb to annoy the spineless cunts further.

#27977 HotelCalifornia

HotelCalifornia

My Turkish Delight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Joined 20-February 12
  • Favourites:Friedel, Tugay, Novo, Weiss
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Speaking of bellends writing notes, this just popped up on my Twitter. 

:lol:

#27978 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 PM

Pissing myself at that, mainly because what the lass said was my immediate thought. :lol:

#27979 Shinkansen

Shinkansen

Why is there a kangaroo below this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,326 posts
  • Joined 10-December 04
  • Favourites:Tim Cahill
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 PM

Lol just the other week I had a note attached to the car I was borrowing. It was all in Japanese. Think it said I was hot and I can park anywhere.

#27980 Wez 17

Wez 17

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,398 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Meant to be starting work again on Monday, cannot fucking wait. Ended up going with n agency as i was getting nowhere sending CVs out etc.  

#27981 The Foxes

The Foxes

One Nigel Pearson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,549 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12
  • Favourites:Vardy, Mahrez, Ulloa, Knockaert
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

To be fair means I can just prepare for Manchester. Going to see his parents again, Plus if I do nights I get more money as well. 

Traffic in Huddersfield is shite. I live in the west of the town center but it is one way in and the main road can be gridlocked at certain times of the day. It is a lot easier to get to Oldham than Huddersfield sometimes 

I've thought the traffic in Huddersfield is abysmal every time I've been away there.

#27982 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,689 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Lol just the other week I had a note attached to the car I was borrowing. It was all in Japanese. Think it said I was hot and I can park anywhere.

That was me. 

It wasn't Japanese. Just tilt your head to the right, mate.

Black-Go-Fuck-Yourself-Tshirt.jpg

#27983 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 PM

I have applied for a new job, strangely enough for an airline dealing complaints. Much more secure than my current job and I will no longer be getting paid from the neck down.

#27984 Rab

Rab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,235 posts
  • Joined 05-December 04
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM

Aiming to get banned from all airlines?

#27985 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 PM

As good an achievement it would be it would potentially make me stranded in Britain which I do not want.

#27986 Vince53

Vince53

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 10-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:32 AM

No, No, No!

I wrote that "I have been unemployed." I'm retired now and my wife and I moved to Mexico where it is much cheaper and safer than in the US.

Years ago, I was humiliated to have to go on food stamps. I was also surprised that I could buy my wife expensive Valentine candy with them, when I couldn't afford such nice candy when I was employed. They were very proud of me when I walked in, told them I had found a job, thanked them for their courtesy, and asked to be taken off food stamps.

#27987 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,412 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:37 AM

How old are you Vinny lad? Food stamps and stamps for electric and gas etc is what they should do in the UK I think, I know it's harsh and it means people on JSA and the like won't be able to have any kind of social lice but it would give the long term claimants and tow punt up the arse. Could even bring it in after 18 months on benefit. Some have been on for years.

#27988 Pardew Out

Pardew Out

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,488 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Favourites:Hatem Ben Arfa
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

No, No, No!   I wrote that "I have been unemployed." I'm retired now and my wife and I moved to Mexico where it is much cheaper and safer than in the US.     Years ago, I was humiliated to have to go on food stamps. I was also surprised that I could buy my wife expensive Valentine candy with them, when I couldn't afford such nice candy when I was employed. They were very proud of me when I walked in, told them I had found a job, thanked them for their courtesy, and asked to be taken off food stamps.

Safer? Which part of Mexico you in? Dodgy as fuck around the border, especially if you're white as they think that means you have money

#27989 Berserker

Berserker

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,760 posts
  • Joined 08-November 10
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 01:23 AM

Safer? Which part of Mexico you in? Dodgy as fuck around the border, especially if you're white as they think that means you have money

No mames guerito!

#27990 Vince53

Vince53

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 10-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 01:23 AM

I'm 61 years young and in excellent health. We live in "The Gringo Zone" around Lake Chapala. Even on a globe or  a world map, find Guadalajara--nearby is a small oval. That's a fifty mile long lake that is surrounded by over 14,000 Gringos. Mostly American and Canadian, but we have a few British, German, French, and Dutch. I walk my dog at night in safety.

None of the houses have heat nor air conditioning, nor do we need them. Ten years ago, I flew down for a week, and then it took me a year to get my house sold, and I retired at the ripe old age of 52. I volunteer six days a week at a Christian orphanage and I am well worth what they pay me ( a large cup of coffee. Of course, I  buy the coffee, creamer, and sugar, as they don't have much money.) IOn the week-ends, I help round up about 25 Mexicans for a Neighborhood Bible Study in the park.

And you're all welcome to visit me at https://www.facebook...vincent.massi.1

#27991 Thibaut

Thibaut

Andre Schurrle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Joined 23-December 13
  • Favourites:Schurrle, Courtois, Mata, Cech, Terry, Filipe Luis
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 01:35 AM

I'm 61 years young and in excellent health. We live in "The Gringo Zone" around Lake Chapala. Even on a globe or  a world map, find Guadalajara--nearby is a small oval. That's a fifty mile long lake that is surrounded by over 14,000 Gringos. Mostly American and Canadian, but we have a few British, German, French, and Dutch. I walk my dog at night in safety.

None of the houses have heat nor air conditioning, nor do we need them. Ten years ago, I flew down for a week, and then it took me a year to get my house sold, and I retired at the ripe old age of 52. I volunteer six days a week at a Christian orphanage and I am well worth what they pay me ( a large cup of coffee. Of course, I  buy the coffee, creamer, and sugar, as they don't have much money.) IOn the week-ends, I help round up about 25 Mexicans for a Neighborhood Bible Study in the park.

And you're all welcome to visit me at https://www.facebook...vincent.massi.1

I love Patch the PIrate

#27992 Pardew Out

Pardew Out

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,488 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Favourites:Hatem Ben Arfa
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 01:50 AM

I'm 61 years young and in excellent health. We live in "The Gringo Zone" around Lake Chapala. Even on a globe or  a world map, find Guadalajara--nearby is a small oval. That's a fifty mile long lake that is surrounded by over 14,000 Gringos. Mostly American and Canadian, but we have a few British, German, French, and Dutch. I walk my dog at night in safety.   None of the houses have heat nor air conditioning, nor do we need them. Ten years ago, I flew down for a week, and then it took me a year to get my house sold, and I retired at the ripe old age of 52. I volunteer six days a week at a Christian orphanage and I am well worth what they pay me ( a large cup of coffee. Of course, I  buy the coffee, creamer, and sugar, as they don't have much money.) IOn the week-ends, I help round up about 25 Mexicans for a Neighborhood Bible Study in the park.   And you're all welcome to visit me at https://www.facebook...vincent.massi.1

Sounds like a nice place to live that. Maybe I'll look into it in 30-40 years time!

#27993 Harpoon

Harpoon

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 230 posts
  • Joined 19-April 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 02:24 AM

No, No, No!

I wrote that "I have been unemployed." I'm retired now and my wife and I moved to Mexico where it is much cheaper and safer than in the US.

Years ago, I was humiliated to have to go on food stamps. I was also surprised that I could buy my wife expensive Valentine candy with them, when I couldn't afford such nice candy when I was employed. They were very proud of me when I walked in, told them I had found a job, thanked them for their courtesy, and asked to be taken off food stamps.

Mexico isn't safer than the US. 

Edited by Harpoon, Today, 02:26 AM.

#27994 Vince53

Vince53

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 10-September 14
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 03:21 AM

Mexico isn't safer than the US.