DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Favourites:HBA, Joey Barton
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 05:37 PM

Paid £120 holding fee for my new ken, move in a week Monday. Got a back garden that's proper secluded, going to be having some parties.

#27002 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,932 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:27 PM

I might just have to go up to Newcastle for a sesh after all.

#27003 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:44 PM

TFF Meet up at Moaty's. Sounds a plan like, only 10 mens from town in Jesmond.

#27004 adziom

adziom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,075 posts
  • Joined 12-March 12
  • Favourites:Everton, Cambridge United
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:47 PM

So I was on the train from Liverpool to Ormskirk this evening after a day of placement along with two other lads who are in the same school as me and this woman gets on a few stops out of town, and we were just chatting, we didn't notice this woman sit down in the same section as us and next thing we know she's taken our pictures one by one and the picture of an older bloke she sat down next to, and she goes "name and shame, name and shame". Obviously we're sat there looking at each other wondering what on earth she's on about and she starts giving us the business about how it's absolutely disgusting that there are so many lads sat down on the train while women are having to stand up, and the worst part was she got off about 3 stops later.

It sounds as if I'm being slightly unreasonable because her argument was valid, it would have been polite for us to get up and offer our seats, but I don't think many people would blame us for not paying that much attention to what's going on on the train home at nearly 5pm, after we were all getting up at half 5-6 this morning to get to where we needed to be on time. None of the women were pregnant or elderly or even struggling, one of them even came and sat down with us after she got off because from where she was standing because "it just looked as if the woman had sat down, taken our pictures and started bullying us". The other ladies sat around us were just laughing about it after too.

Not having a whinge, because in the end it was pretty hilarious. Some people...

#27005 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

El Jefecito

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,932 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Favourites:Carles Puyol
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM

I'll bring my fishing rod and some cans

#27006 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

So I was on the train from Liverpool to Ormskirk this evening after a day of placement along with two other lads who are in the same school as me and this woman gets on a few stops out of town, and we were just chatting, we didn't notice this woman sit down in the same section as us and next thing we know she's taken our pictures one by one and the picture of an older bloke she sat down next to, and she goes "name and shame, name and shame". Obviously we're sat there looking at each other wondering what on earth she's on about and she starts giving us the business about how it's absolutely disgusting that there are so many lads sat down on the train while women are having to stand up, and the worst part was she got off about 3 stops later.   It sounds as if I'm being slightly unreasonable because her argument was valid, it would have been polite for us to get up and offer our seats, but I don't think many people would blame us for not paying that much attention to what's going on on the train home at nearly 5pm, after we were all getting up at half 5-6 this morning to get to where we needed to be on time. None of the women were pregnant or elderly or even struggling, one of them even came and sat down with us after she got off because from where she was standing because "it just looked as if the woman had sat down, taken our pictures and started bullying us". The other ladies sat around us were just laughing about it after too.   Not having a whinge, because in the end it was pretty hilarious. Some people...

The thing is some people can get a bit funny if you offer them your seat, happened to me on the Metro once, some wife said "what you trying to say like?" And turned away the fucking snotty cow. I would allow an old bloke/woman, a pregnant lass or someone with clear mobility problems my seat but offer someone a seat because they are a woman? Fuck that, so much for equal rights. She wants to mind her own business the fucking nebby cunt.

I'll bring my fishing rod and some cans

I'll bring the shotgun....incase Cark shows up.

#27007 Rab

Rab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,166 posts
  • Joined 05-December 04
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:10 PM

The thing is some people can get a bit funny if you offer them your seat, happened to me on the Metro once, some wife said "what you trying to say like?" And turned away the fucking snotty cow. I would allow an old bloke/woman, a pregnant lass or someone with clear mobility problems my seat but offer someone a seat because they are a woman? Fuck that, so much for equal rights. She wants to mind her own business the fucking nebby cunt. I'll bring the shotgun....incase Cark shows up.

That's a bit harsh, blasting off his remaining ball.

#27008 HotelCalifornia

HotelCalifornia

My Turkish Delight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts
  • Joined 20-February 12
  • Favourites:Friedel, Tugay, Novo, Weiss
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

So I was on the train from Liverpool to Ormskirk this evening after a day of placement along with two other lads who are in the same school as me and this woman gets on a few stops out of town, and we were just chatting, we didn't notice this woman sit down in the same section as us and next thing we know she's taken our pictures one by one and the picture of an older bloke she sat down next to, and she goes "name and shame, name and shame". Obviously we're sat there looking at each other wondering what on earth she's on about and she starts giving us the business about how it's absolutely disgusting that there are so many lads sat down on the train while women are having to stand up, and the worst part was she got off about 3 stops later.

It sounds as if I'm being slightly unreasonable because her argument was valid, it would have been polite for us to get up and offer our seats, but I don't think many people would blame us for not paying that much attention to what's going on on the train home at nearly 5pm, after we were all getting up at half 5-6 this morning to get to where we needed to be on time. None of the women were pregnant or elderly or even struggling, one of them even came and sat down with us after she got off because from where she was standing because "it just looked as if the woman had sat down, taken our pictures and started bullying us". The other ladies sat around us were just laughing about it after too.

Trouble with her preferred method is that it only takes you trying to be the perfect gent to ask someone who's had a bad day or doesn't like the inferiority you imply and it all gets thrown back in your face and you look like a right mug. I've been on hundreds of overcrowded trains in my time. I've seen people rightfully offer seats to the old, disabled and pregnant but never to someone for just being female. You did right to keep schtum and not move.

One that riled me the other week was on a train where this little SWAG / scene knobhead got on a started gloating to his mate about how he'd avoided his fare and was going to lie to the conductor to get out of it etc. Pisses me off that everyone else pays their dues and that little prick thinks he's a modern messiah because he didn't. Twat.

#27009 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Favourites:Heskey, Izzet, Messi, Iniesta.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

Learner driver driving without lights in darkness last night. Had passengers in the car, too. Got right on my tits, that.

#27010 Bring Me My Bow

Bring Me My Bow

Youth Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:21 PM

Learner driver driving without lights in darkness last night. Had passengers in the car, too. Got right on my tits, that.

Got to have a passenger as a learner though, in fairness, be it the instructor or another experienced driver. I'd lean towards saying they should be told to turn them on by the more experienced driver unless it was properly dark

#27011 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Got to have a passenger as a learner though, in fairness, be it the instructor or another experienced driver. I'd lean towards saying they should be told to turn them on by the more experienced driver unless it was properly dark

Nah I know they have to have passengers in the car. It was properly dark. I couldn't see them coming round a corner. Dark red car, too. If they had their lights on I would have seen something approaching. 

#27012 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Stan I have you down as the type that follows the speed limit at all times. I hope I'm wrong.

#27013 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Stan I have you down as the type that follows the speed limit at all times. I hope I'm wrong.

After recent events in Bedford I'm watching my speed. Plenty of cops around :lol:.

Although I hit 85-90 the other day and my steering wheel started shaking :lol:.

#27014 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

What you driving like, Fred Flintstone's car? :lol:

#27015 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

The earth has music for those that listen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:15 PM

Stan strikes me as a law abiding citizen that would dob you in for something wrong to the old bill like not having a tax disc on view or something... bet he is always looking out of his curtains at night to have a nose around at what everyones up to and peering over the fence at his neighbours taking notes....

After recent events in Bedford I'm watching my speed. Plenty of cops around :lol:.

Although I hit 85-90 the other day and my steering wheel started shaking :lol:.

Bet it was your knees that were shaking...

I do hate people like that... I would always give up my seat for someone elderly or with kids/lot's of shopping etc but it sometimes does you no favours... they look at you as though you are being cheeky suggesting they need to sit down or something rather than it being the gesture it was intended to be... You lot should have started taking her picture to see how she liked it...

#27016 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:16 PM

What you driving like, Fred Flintstone's car? :lol:

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.25l. Only got it serviced end of August!!

#27017 adziom

adziom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,075 posts
  • Joined 12-March 12
  • Favourites:Everton, Cambridge United
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Stan strikes me as a law abiding citizen that would dob you in for something wrong to the old bill like not having a tax disc on view or something... bet he is always looking out of his curtains at night to have a nose around at what everyones up to and peering over the fence at his neighbours taking notes.... Bet it was your knees that were shaking... I do hate people like that... I would always give up my seat for someone elderly or with kids/lot's of shopping etc but it sometimes does you no favours... they look at you as though you are being cheeky suggesting they need to sit down or something rather than it being the gesture it was intended to be... You lot should have started taking her picture to see how she liked it...

One of the other lads filmed some of her outburst without her realising it, pretty amusing viewing afterwards.

#27018 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:20 PM

Stan strikes me as a law abiding citizen that would dob you in for something wrong to the old bill like not having a tax disc on view or something... bet he is always looking out of his curtains at night to have a nose around at what everyones up to and peering over the fence at his neighbours taking notes....

Bet it was your knees that were shaking...

Ha where's all this come from?!

I'm a safe driver when my mum is in the car. When I'm on my own I'm less safer, admittedly.

#27019 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

The earth has music for those that listen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,574 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:21 PM

Ha where's all this come from?!

I'm a safe driver when my mum is in the car. When I'm on my own I'm less safer, admittedly.

Only playing... :lol:

#27020 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.25l. Only got it serviced end of August!!

Aye I remember you saying actually. I have a Ford Focus Zetec 2.0, like I said earlier I love it and it is fast but it consumes petrol like Gazza consums alcohol.

#27021 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Yeah my Ford loves to guzzle up fuel, too. Although my heavy right foot probably influences that a little...

#27022 Moaty2

Moaty2

DIAHF

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,070 posts
  • Joined 01-January 07
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Stan strikes me as a law abiding citizen that would dob you in for something wrong to the old bill like not having a tax disc on view or something... bet he is always looking out of his curtains at night to have a nose around at what everyones up to and peering over the fence at his neighbours taking notes....     Bet it was your knees that were shaking...     I do hate people like that... I would always give up my seat for someone elderly or with kids/lot's of shopping etc but it sometimes does you no favours... they look at you as though you are being cheeky suggesting they need to sit down or something rather than it being the gesture it was intended to be... You lot should have started taking her picture to see how she liked it...

I heard he complained to the council that his neighbours hedges were too high. In all seriousness I hate people like that, mother Moaty is an auxiliary nurse at a vets and our rabbit had a bad eye (the rabbit was 9) and someone reported us to Peta saying we were neglecting it even though it got treated at the vets and well looked after. We think it was next door who have about 8 dogs and 5 people living in a 3 bedroom house. Dorty kernts.

Yeah my Ford loves to guzzle up fuel, too. Although my heavy right foot probably influences that a little...

Heavy on the brake as soon as you hit 31 aye....;)

#27023 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,095 posts
  • Joined 10-March 10
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Brentford 0-3 Norwich - 

#27024 Storts

Storts

To Dare is to Do

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Joined 04-November 07
  • Favourites:Gareth Bale
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 PM

One of the other lads filmed some of her outburst without her realising it, pretty amusing viewing afterwards.

Post it up!

#27025 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,007 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Brentford 0-3 Norwich - 

I hope you get murdered in a Premier Inn.

#27026 The Foxes

The Foxes

One Nigel Pearson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,060 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12
  • Favourites:Knockaert, Vardy, Mahrez
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 11:30 PM

Absolute worst type of person. Self-entitled twat who ironically has worse manners than someone she's got the audacity to take the moral high ground over for that particular reason. Bet she's a feminist as well.

Should've spat in her eye.

I'll say this much though - that's why I love trains above all other transport. Always more chance of some bizarre goings on and I love it I do :lol:

Edited by The Foxes, Yesterday, 11:36 PM.

#27027 Cark

Cark

Gary. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,007 posts
  • Joined 05-April 09
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:55 AM

Paid £120 holding fee for my new ken, move in a week Monday. Got a back garden that's proper secluded, going to be having some parties.

Sounds good mate, I'm looking into moving to Clapham with a mate when he gets back from travelling the world. Can't hack living at home, obviously I can't knock my parents for putting us up whilst I'm off work with my bollock, but young men need to move out when they can, may not be the best option in the world financially but you can't beat the experience. I felt like a spacker since coming back from Oz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users