• Please log in to reply
22029 replies to this topic

#22001 constantlyrodgers

constantlyrodgers

Who The F*@# is Jack Barakat?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Favourites:SAS, Coutinho, Gerrard, Super Brendan.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

It really doesn't.

You need to be really lucky to get the right woman, but it can happen.

#22002 Batard Barbu

Batard Barbu

N'importe quoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:16 PM

You need to be really lucky to get the right woman, but it can happen.

Or wealthy

#22003 constantlyrodgers

constantlyrodgers

Who The F*@# is Jack Barakat?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Favourites:SAS, Coutinho, Gerrard, Super Brendan.
  • Country Flag

Posted Yesterday, 10:17 PM

Or wealthy

Nah, you'll always get bitches with wealth. Cause you'll go for the most attractive ones, not the ones you love.

#22004 Spops

Spops

Professional Internet Stalker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Favourites:Hazard, DAVEEEE, Cahill, JT, Cech, Toronto FC
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:47 AM

Since we're on the topic of food, you guys should really try Afghan food. There are some amazing kabob places within 10 minute drives from my house

#22005 Dolfa

Dolfa

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Favourites:Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Inzaghi, Casillas, Raul
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 12:52 AM

Since we're on the topic of food, you guys should really try Afghan food. There are some amazing kabob places within 10 minute drives from my house

I heard Afghan food is...explosive!

In all seriousness, is it any similar to Indian, spicy or so? And what is kabob, is that how they call it?

#22006 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

"Knowing is not enough we must apply"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,273 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 06:23 AM

Enjoy the honeymoon period, it's all too brief and followed by constant nagging and common assault with household items!

Agreed.. the nagging never fades away with time but you start to welcome the physical assaults and just class them as some form of alternative affection... just got to learn to adapt and take what you can get... The last time my missus threw something at me it was one of those little half full plastic coke bottles and even though I was less than 4 feet away it missed me by about 2 foot... laughing and telling her she was a crap shot just seemed to enrage her even more.. you would think by now I would have learned not to try and escalate the anger in her but it was the best full on argument we had enjoyed for some time and it's better to get it off your chest and clear the air I reckon...

#22007 Cark

Cark

All you need is Warbs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,146 posts
  • Favourites:Paulo Di Canio, Dean Ashton, DJ Campbell
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 07:22 AM

Enjoy the honeymoon period, it's all too brief and followed by constant nagging and common assault with household items!

Forget wives and girlfriends, In my family you only need to be related to a woman to be assaulted with household items, I remember the Sky control getting launched into my elbow once, christ that hurt :lol:

#22008 deadlinesman

deadlinesman

W.A.B.H.O.B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,744 posts
  • Favourites:Irwin, Zidane, Buffon.
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 07:31 AM

She once threw a box of crunchy nuts at me. It was hilarious watching her clean up the mess an hour later.

#22009 Bluewolf

Bluewolf

"Knowing is not enough we must apply"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,273 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 07:39 AM

Don't know about you lot but mine cracks me up when she gets right in my face threatening to knock me out and stuff like that when she is on one.. I don't know how I keep a straight face sometimes...

#22010 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,113 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:25 AM

I remember sticking up for bus drivers on here. Well they are wankers!

I just ran for the bus then. I got to it as it landed then he shut the doors right in my face, shrugged me off and drove off the fucking tool(the bus was also running 7 minutes early so it's not like I even got there late). So I kicked the door and stuck my pegs up at him. What an absolute cunt of a human being. People like that make me angry.

Had to be somewhere as well to do a job but going to be late now. In fact it's pissed me off so much that I might fuck that gardening off and do it tomorrow. I'll only be in a mood all-day now. What an ignorant bald fat prick.

Edited by The Rebel CRS, Today, 08:34 AM.

#22011 MadNick

MadNick

No Mercy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,223 posts
  • Favourites:El Monumental, Cavenaghi, Higuain, Zanetti, Messi
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:37 AM

Forget wives and girlfriends, In my family you only need to be related to a woman to be assaulted with household items, I remember the Sky control getting launched into my elbow once, christ that hurt :lol:

She once threw a box of crunchy nuts at me. It was hilarious watching her clean up the mess an hour later.

Don't know about you lot but mine cracks me up when she gets right in my face threatening to knock me out and stuff like that when she is on one.. I don't know how I keep a straight face sometimes...

You all would be amazed of what a simple belt can do!.

I just ran for the bus then. I got to it as it landed then he shut the doors right in my face, shrugged me off and drove off the fucking tool(the bus was also running 7 minutes early so it's not like I even got there late). So I kicked the door and stuck my pegs up at him. What an absolute cunt of a human being. I'll spit in his face the fat greesy cunt.

Had to be somewhere as well to do a job but going to be late now. In fact it's pissed me off so much that I might fuck that gardening off and do it tomorrow. I'll only be in a mood all-day now. What an ignorant bald fat prick.

Well done Chris, they're fucking pricks i agree. it happened to me like 10 years ago, i remember i grabbed a little rock and threw it at the back window while shouting a few insults but yeah you remain furious of that bastards. Chill out, smoke a maria, go to the pub and move on. :thumbup:

And with that i'm off

#22012 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,113 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:39 AM

You all would be amazed of what a simple belt can do!.

Well done Chris, they're fucking pricks i agree. it happened to me like 10 years ago, i remember i grabbed a little rock and threw it at the back window while shouting a few insults but yeah you remain furious of that bastards. Chill out, smoke a maria, go to the pub and move on. :thumbup:

And with that i'm off

More like go down to the bus station and wait for the cunt to come rolling in then hurl bricks at him :thumbup:

#22013 Mr Machado

Mr Machado

E pluribus unum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Favourites:Enzo Perez, Pablo Aimar, Rui Costa, Nuno Gomes
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:40 AM

I just ran for the bus then. I got to it as it landed then he shut the doors right in my face, shrugged me off and drove off the fucking tool(the bus was also running 7 minutes early so it's not like I even got there late). So I kicked the door and stuck my pegs up at him. What an absolute cunt of a human being. People like that make me angry.

Am I the only one who actually finds it hilarious when you're inside the bus and it happens to someone else? I'm like: ahah fuck off my bus cunt. 

#22014 The Rebel CRS

The Rebel CRS

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,113 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 08:46 AM

They probably found it even more hilarious this time since I booted the door and started shouting abuse while sticking my finger up. I couldn't help it, It really pisses me off and I don't like mornings at the best of time :lol: .

Worst is, busses are every 30 mins to the town centre now, rather than 10 like they used to be.

Edited by The Rebel CRS, Today, 08:46 AM.

#22015 Mr Machado

Mr Machado

E pluribus unum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Favourites:Enzo Perez, Pablo Aimar, Rui Costa, Nuno Gomes
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 09:08 AM

They probably found it even more hilarious this time since I booted the door and started shouting abuse while sticking my finger up. I couldn't help it, It really pisses me off and I don't like mornings at the best of time :lol: .

Worst is, busses are every 30 mins to the town centre now, rather than 10 like they used to be.

:lol: :lol: Would pay to see that.

#22016 Michael_TOON

Michael_TOON

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,614 posts
  • Favourites:Hatem Ben Arfa
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 09:50 AM

If I was a bus driver I'd do it every time I had the chance

#22017 Twink

Twink

Trialist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 243 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 10:50 AM

In the UK, the JD Wetherspoon chain of pubs are amazing.

Cheap, quality, good service and clean. Shame my local is so popular, always packed. 

Any of you guys been to one?

Was in my local Spoons yesterday and at 1:79 a pint it can't be beat. I tend to rate pub grub on the amount of condiments I have to use. I end up using lots of pepper and vinegar on their chips, if I have em, as they are rank. Their food in general I think has improved some, the chicken and rib combo they do is not bad at all.

#22018 StanLCFC

StanLCFC

Provehito in Altum

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,426 posts
  • Favourites:Heskey, Izzet, Messi, Iniesta.
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 11:37 AM

Oh and those saying about re: honeymoon periods. How long do they last by your standards? Yesterday wasn't the first time I met my girl - we've been seeing each other for a couple of months now and it's been brilliant. Unbelievable amount in common.

#22019 Moaty

Moaty

ELITE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,480 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 11:45 AM

Not a fan of Spoons like. Work next door to one and everyone seems to go there despite there being no music, no atmosphere and even though a pint is cheap if you want any spirit etc is isn't cheap. The bait is alright but pubs are about getting pissed up, having a laugh, few games of pool etc and some music on. Wetherspoons isn't really like that unless you're in one of their Lloyds bars which are better.

#22020 Batard Barbu

Batard Barbu

N'importe quoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

Oh and those saying about re: honeymoon periods. How long do they last by your standards? Yesterday wasn't the first time I met my girl - we've been seeing each other for a couple of months now and it's been brilliant. Unbelievable amount in common.

Typically anything from 6 to 18 months. Your brain goes haywire in the first flushes of love and lust, an overproduction of dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. Once that subsides, that's when reality kicks in and if you're lucky oxytocin and vasopressin, think of them as bonding agents because without them you'll be sick of your partner fucking quickly.

Edited by Batard Barbu, Today, 05:07 PM.

#22021 JoshBRFC

JoshBRFC

TFF'S FIFA King.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,464 posts
  • Favourites:Messi, David Dunn, Wilshere, Iniesta, Fabregas
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:21 PM

If there's nothing serious there it will last a couple of month maybe but me and my gf have been together about 6 months now and the excitement is still there. Definitely different to previous relationships i've been in where it's got harder the longer it's gone on. It probably helps that she's older and has her head screwed on. My last serious gf was younger than me and childish at times.

Typically anything from 6 to 18 months. Your brain goes haywire in the first flushes of love and lust, an overproduction of dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. Once that subsides, that's when reality kicks in and if you're lucky oxytocin and vasopressin, think of them as bonding agents because without them you'll be sick of your partner fucking quickly.

How are you and your missus? We know about your hilarious stories in the earlier days :lol:

#22022 TheFamousKopites

TheFamousKopites

Poetry in motion.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
  • Favourites:Coutinho oh ohhhh
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:37 PM

This country is full of too many parents telling their kids to 'tell a teacher' if they're getting picked on.

#22023 Batard Barbu

Batard Barbu

N'importe quoi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:42 PM

If there's nothing serious there it will last a couple of month maybe but me and my gf have been together about 6 months now and the excitement is still there. Definitely different to previous relationships i've been in where it's got harder the longer it's gone on. It probably helps that she's older and has her head screwed on. My last serious gf was younger than me and childish at times.   How are you and your missus? We know about your hilarious stories in the earlier days :lol:

Reality has set in mate, we have a good laugh and the sex is still good but she fucking nags with the best of them.

#22024 GON The Genius

GON The Genius

There's a new sheriff in town

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:44 PM

This country is full of too many parents telling their kids to 'tell a teacher' if they're getting picked on.

Bullying is properly dying out sadly, that's why you see blokes wearing Uggs etc. Grim.

(and why people like constantlyrodgers exist)

Edited by GON The Genius, Today, 05:46 PM.

#22025 TheFamousKopites

TheFamousKopites

Poetry in motion.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,584 posts
  • Favourites:Coutinho oh ohhhh
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

POPULAR

Bullying is properly dying out sadly, that's why you see blokes wearing Uggs etc. Grim.     (and why people like constantlyrodgers exist)

Hahahahaha. In all seriousness though my cousin was going to his son 'if anyone hits you Kyle just tell your teacher' when he was crying about being picked on. If that was me my dad would have gone mad at me for not whacking him back. I remember when I was 10 and some lad over the road battered me he was 15, I came in crying and me dad dragged me over and made me hit him back, then left me and the lad battered me again hahahaha.

#22026 Moaty

Moaty

ELITE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,480 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 05:55 PM

Same with people who ring the Police about petty little things. Best thing to do is rule with an iron fist, if someone wrongs you then get the cunts back. That's the best way to be.

#22027 deadlinesman

deadlinesman

W.A.B.H.O.B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,744 posts
  • Favourites:Irwin, Zidane, Buffon.
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 06:00 PM

Is Twatzilla stepping up the pace for the forum bellend award? Arguing in nearly every thread.

#22028 Moaty

Moaty

ELITE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,480 posts
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 06:02 PM

Getting battered like his own arsehole in the men's changing rooms showers in every argument he has as well, bless him.

Edited by Moaty, Today, 06:03 PM.

#22029 Chaaay AFC

Chaaay AFC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Favourites:Cazorla, Wilshere, Kos, Bergkamp, Henry, Gilberto.
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

It's s true and it makes kids cocky little dickheads nowadays as well. I would never start on anyone in the years above me in school because I would of had me head kicked in, but because there allowed to get away with it they tend to give it to anyone. I remember when I was in last year of sixth form and like a year 8 walked passed me turned around after I was a distance from him and called me a pussy.  :lol:

#22030 Fairy In Boots

Fairy In Boots

Reserves

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • Favourites:Paul McGrath
  • Country Flag

Posted Today, 06:05 PM

The Misses rages all the time but the worst I've ever had was my sister we were about 13 & 12 respectively, I was sat on a wall just chilling out and she walked up all cool and hit me with a Judas punch popped my fucking nose, and screamed at me "that's for eating my fucking Mars bar" lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cannabis