Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efc1878

Premiership Away Support Figures For This Season

16 posts in this topic

I was wonderin if anyone knows what the away figures are in the premiership this season? I know some clubs publish them in the programme. This is all i could find so far:

At Man City:

West Ham 1275

Chelsea 2841

Portsmouth 853

Liverpool 2846

Stoke 2840

Spurs 2613

Arsenal 2842

Man Utd 2846

At Sunderland:

Liverpool 2269

Man City 1583

Middlesbrough 2381

Arsenal 2715

Newcastle 3188

Portsmouth 472

West Ham 807

Bolton 1281

West Brom 1135

Blackburn 1099

Aston Villa 2052

At Wigan:

Chelsea 3464

Sunderland 5045

Man City 4277

Middlesbrough 2148

Aston Villa 3201

Stoke City 3359

Everton 5148

West Brom 3360

Blackburn 3122

Newcastle 4709

Spurs 2929

At Wigan:

Chelsea 3464

Sunderland 5045

Man City 4277

Middlesbrough 2148

Aston Villa 3201

Stoke City 3359

Everton 5148

West Brom 3360

Blackburn 3122

Newcastle 4709

Spurs 2929

Liverpool 4962

Fulham 443

West Ham 1307

Hull City 2930

Finished them off for you.

At Wigan why does it say we only had 4,700 when we sold out?

not sure, i found the figures off another site. was gonna say cos you might have sold out, but some just didnt turn up, but that wouldnt explain about 800 empty seats.

There was definately just under a thousand spare seats that game, I remember thinking Newcastle usually sell out but didn't this year. Think someone must have told you a fib.

There was definately just under a thousand spare seats that game, I remember thinking Newcastle usually sell out but didn't this year. Think someone must have told you a fib.

Like the NUFC ticket office? We definitely sold out because I had to buy three spares for me and the lads I went with.

Not sure what went wrong with the NUFC ticket office but 700 tickets were returned to Wigan and you had 700 gaps in your stand.

Like the NUFC ticket office? We definitely sold out because I had to buy three spares for me and the lads I went with.

newcastles ticket office always lies it always adds a few thousand onto the attendance

Did they cordon the first few rows off or something? Think I remember Liverpool's end being like that at Wigan but we definitely sold our allocation. It's strange why they'd do that to some, but not others though (Everton and Sunderland both have bigger numbers according to those figures posted).

Good numbers from us at Wigan especially for a Monday night game on Sky, freezing in the middle of November I think it was. That being said, it was our worst atmosphere of the season and the worst performance on the pitch of the season. Worst away ever.

Good numbers from us at Wigan especially for a Monday night game on Sky, freezing in the middle of November I think it was. That being said, it was our worst atmosphere of the season and the worst performance on the pitch of the season. Worst away ever.

I think we most often take good numbers everywhere we go. Not sure about newcastle cos i didnt go to that, but weve sold out or almost sold out every away ive been to this season (about 13 of them). I was a bit disappointed with only takin 4000 to blackburn but that was cos we usually take over 7000. Obviously we didnt take the full allocation at chelsea cos of wembley on sunday but apart from that weve been impressive as usual.

Aye mate we do take good numbers all over the place.

Blackburn was mid-week and on tele but I believe we could have filled half the upper because in the Carling Cup third round, mid week game we took 5,500 there so I was surprised to see us only take 4k in the league. Chelsea we only took 1,600 because as you say Wembley has just been and coming again as well as it being mid-week and on tele, great turn out for that considering we sold out and were vocal all night I hear from some Chelsea fans. It's usually better taking 1,600 or whatever to places like Chelsea because usually we all stand and get behind the side, vocally and it's not packed with the two aways a season mob who want to sit and slag the players off at any opportunity (Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan brigade).

newcastles ticket office always lies it always adds a few thousand onto the attendance

Example?

Why would we return 700 tickets to Wigan when tickets were selling well and we sold out about a fortnight before the game? I met some blokey to buy tickets off him before we played Spurs at home.