Kinky Afro

Away Fan Watch

4,509 posts in this topic

By all accounts our away ends have been class recently; celebrations for all three goals yesterday were fantastic, the Alli one was just crazy, so bruised from it, one of my favourite celebrations ever

2000 villa going to west ham tomorrow. not the full allocation of 2900, but still a good midweek turnout for a tv game. sold out 2 weeks ago so could of taken a few more.

Our away ends should be a lot better than they are. Too many kids with no imagination.

2900 sold out for stoke away in 3 weeks time. only 50 odd miles away so no big deal but we could easily take 5k there and thats with us doing awful and the club being rotten to the core. stoke rarely sell out at our place and even this season failed to sell out. away support has been class this season.

I'm obviously biased when I say that our wild celebrations are up there with the best when we score an important goal, but Spurs fans are a joy to watch when they score one  :lol:

They've had 2 amazing moments at Man City now in crucial games. The Peter Crouch header was quality as well.

Spurs are up there with Everton for me for limbs. Superb.

Spurs are up there with Everton for me for limbs. Superb.

Definitely. The first couple of rows caught on camera for one of the goals today just fell over in to the row in front  :lol:

Our end at Brugge was probably the best end of ours I've been in. Absolutely top drawer.

Our end at Brugge was probably the best end of ours I've been in. Absolutely top drawer.

Something special about European nights mate, enjoy them.

£23 to watch Barnet v Leyton Orient in the Fourth Division of English Football in a couple of weeks, a battle between the current 14th and 10th best sides in the league. That can seriously get fucked. Some form of non-league Football will be my venue that day.

Wouldn't come to Stortford, absolutely dire.

Burnley's end here was surprisingly good. Could hear them pretty clearly at times which is rare.

FC Kobenhavn is the end I'm looking forward to seeing at us.

Wouldn't come to Stortford, absolutely dire.

Yeah, I've noticed. Stringer going to Chelmsford and taking a load of players with and no one buying the club this summer seems to really have done them. They'll struggle to stay at that level this season.

I'm in a rubbish bit of the ground regarding hearing away fans, the Porto fans were sort of down the side for this game and I'm in the far corner to their left as they look at the pitch, so I was never hearing them. Always looked to be singing something though whenever I looked over.

They were quite loud to be fair but as the game went on they quietened down. Probably realising their team wouldn't get anything out of the match.

How's the atmosphere at the King power this season?

Has been decent so far. Missed the Arsenal game so can't comment on that one but we've played quite well at home as well so I think there's a correlation there. Against Porto for obvious reasons it was the best so far. 

How's the atmosphere at the King power this season?

Same as last year I reckon. Still noisy.

Everton non-existent.

1/10

Edited by carefreeluke

Our end at Copenhagen was absolutely woeful. Couldn't believe it given how good it was at Brugge.

Their end here was outstanding, as expected.

Edited by The Foxes

12 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Everton non-existent.

1/10

:blink: